Most comfortable full size luxury sedan I can get with a budget of $1000 per month?

I know the 7 series was HOT a few months ago but I’m not sure if that’s the case anymore. What do you guys suggest that is leasing well right now? Living in Texas currently leasing a Mercedes E300 and I want something even softer. I don’t mind searching OOS. I don’t care about looks, speed, handling or brand. Feel no bumps, hear no noise, total isolation chamber.

What have you driven that you like?

Does it matter if we list off Continental, S90, 750, if you don’t like how they look/drive?

Ask a different question or ask this one differently.

2 Likes

Updated post.

Definitely something with air suspension.

Hack a Genesis G90

Check a Lexus LS

1 Like

isolation chamber and smooth? LS 450 Lexus, perhaps?

Wait for EPA to release the 2019 Mercedes S560e plugin hybrid out of monroney sticker jail.
They are all stuck at the port until EPA certifies them and we only have 3 months left in 2019 …

2 Likes

funniest thing I have ever heard, knowing mb they will still suck to lease.

doesn’t matter how good the car is if the roads are sh*t, drove in the dallas area and the roads cause abnormally loud cabin volume.(Not that they are bad but just the composition on the highways versus blacktop here on the east coast) I don’t think many things outside of a hover car from the jetsons is gonna absolutely make you happy. Test drive different models and see how you like them, basing car off a budget or asking people on the internet on exact opposite sides of the country isn’t going to help you.

1 Like

IIRC … there are 15k trunk cash before the cars even reach the dealer lots.

that’s pretty good, don’t you think they will tank residuals though or raise up mf?

TBD … but then it’s captive financing and combined with a channel stuffing situation so it will be interesting to see how they do in their “winter sales event”

Based on the updated question I would suggest an LS 460 and caffeine pills. If you have narcolepsy you’re going to wake up underneath a tractor trailer it’s so boring to drive.

Look who is being a good boy after getting flagged :clap:t2::+1:t2::clap:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

That s90 t8 i posted!

1 Like

1995 Lincoln Town Car should be less than $1000 OTD

4 Likes

I recall reading a few reports that the ride of the new LS500 wasn’t as good as the previous LS460 but I still imagine it’s a very comfortable place to sit, especially the LS500H version with the ‘Executive’ package.

Personally, with this budget I’d be trying to hack an Audi A8. I’m sure i’d fail but who doesn’t love a challenge?

1 Like

Total isolation --> Less situational awareness–> Higher risk of having an accident. Most cars at this price point come with all sorts of safety systems standard but if not, you should add those options.

740 or 750 with air suspension should fit the bill.

2019 specifically for best price.

1 Like