Mercedes C300 Lease Tips?

Hello, I’m interested in leasing a 2019/2020 Mercedes Benz c300 4matic in the 30324 area. I’d like to understand more on negotiating a good deal. My idea lease not is no more Than 350. I know that leasing is my best option but This is all new to me.

You got plenty of reading material here to arm yourself to be a savvy buyer.

And scene.

Hi there. I’ve made your question into a new topic so users can give you some tips. The best advice I can give you with negotiating is to know your numbers and what deal is achievable. From there, negotiating comes with fewer games and opportunities to be tricked.

With that said, questions you need to ask yourself are:

1. What is my budget? Do I want to pay fees up front or roll it into my monthly payment? Would I put down cash as security deposits to lower the payment further?

2. What incentives are available from Mercedes on this model? What do I qualify for?

3. What are the financials of the car: what is the residual value and the interest rate?

4. What is my tax rate and how does that factor into payments?

5. What discount do I need after incentives from the dealer to achieve my monthly payment goal and is it realistic?

Questions 2&3 can be answered by Edmunds:

I doubt you are going to get a new 2020 C class for that payment. You might either have to adjust your budget or look at another car.

As other have said, you have lots of reading to do.

1 Like