Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Quick question. For the MB EV Conquest, does the registered ev/phev have to be registered to the same person getting the new vehicle? Or does it just have to be registered to the same address?

For $200 it most probably would be cheap crap

1 Like

Agree. Don’t cheap out on the charger. You can get a Gizzl-E charger for $349 directly from their website.

1 Like

We were told same person not household.

Thanks. This is what I was told as well. How do they even know it is an EV or PHEV?

You’ll have better luck posting in the thread below.

1 Like

probably registration

Are they better than Lectron?

You need to send them the VIN and the dealer will run a report or look at your registration form and take a copy

Yes! Lectorn is just a cable. This is an actual charger. Here is the list by Car and Driver.

https://www.caranddriver.com/shopping-advice/a39917614/best-home-ev-chargers-tested/

3 Likes

Or…

1 Like

And if it’s the 4th Thursday in November, then you’d have something to be thankful for

Gotta factor in the miles surcharge too especially if its a road trip car. I would still pick the EQS but those costs add up.

Yes! Please.

Nah, we don’t do that many roadtrips. Mainly in city driving and a few highway drives less than 20 miles one way.

2022 or 2023?

What region?

Yes I am interested, send me over the information, I’m ideally interested in the suv but at this point will take the sedan

Going through the lease I see this charge. Is that something I can cancel

Is that…extended warranty on a new car? :rage: