Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Wow. That’s nuts

In NJ/NY there are brutal increases on renewals or new quotes.

Yes, and talked to my agent today it’ll lower down a little too :smiley:

It’s crazy man, i had GCL Summit Reserve 70k+ MSRP car and was paying $110 double msrp than the Rogue.

1 Like

You have to get EQS to be eligible :smiley:

Deductible was $200 just increased to $1000

1 Like

I dont think insurance always makes sense. For example. my 65k Ford Mach-E has cheaper insurance than 60k BMW 530e. Despite the BMW has higher MSRP, im guessing its more expensive to repair? But with the Ford having an electric battery, any small accident that damages the battery would need the car to be scrapped…

I think we need to shop around. Before EQS i had Allstate and paid more for Nisaan Leaf than for Volvo xc60 and they quoted eqs for $260/month.
Switched to Geico and paying $125/m for EQS witf full glass and 1k deductible. Could go $15/m lower if deductible will be $2500 as per contract allowance.

1 Like

Yesssssssssss.

The insurance companies are ALL OVER THE PLACE when it comes to like for like coverage.

1 Like

Working on that :blush:

1 Like

Magna got some tint :money_mouth_face:

27 Likes

How much you pay for this again? - paint is spot on

I got the same wheel! Which brand your tire is? Goodyear all season?

Wow! This is probably the closest rendition to what the designers had in mind when they were initially working on this car.

1 Like

I was hoping $500, ended it up with $550 :smiley:

4 Likes

Does this actually specify which cameras are used for photos? All I see is a description that photos are taken during a collision, and then a separate description on the car’s sensors and cameras.

MSRP is generally rarely correlated to insurance premiums…

How did you like the GC SR? 4xe? I’m thinking about picking one up. The interiors are actually quite nice.

No clue. Sorry

Are the numbers for this month out yet or not

Supposedly it didn’t change

1 Like