Off Topic Landfill 5

Got a call from a dealer I know they have a 2022 EQS 580 $150K Sticker 18% off pre incentive - MUST BE PICKED UP TODAY! NY/NJ/PA/CT

4 Likes

I have 3 EQE350V4’s and 2 EQE500V4’s - NY/NJ/CT/PA - car must be signed TODAY!!!

14.7% off any of those NOT including the lease cash, incentive and any applicable conquest.

3 Likes

Its a new one

Yes, DM me

g wagon lol

2 Likes

Anyone looking for a loaded up EQS580 Sedan? 18% off my dealer offering, no MF markup either

6 Likes

out in the PA region

after rebates - and after any money down

15% off is now more of the norm, but dealers adding in marked up MF to cover on the backend/reserve - Dealers not fire selling them anymore, market got tight -

2 Likes

Got a call from a close family friend who run a dealership - He knows about the LH craze so no I cant just give out the dealer lol -

They are releasing 2 450+ Sedans from loaner later today - 106K stickers -

He will do 15% off and base MF - If you are interested please DM me - most likely you will need to ship the car depending on where you are located.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting, just ordered it!!

1 Like

I sent you a DM - take a look

1 Like

LOL 13 month leases dont save that much money $15-$20 a month

1 Like

update it was an EQS not a C300 lol

1 Like

Got a friend who runs a dealership - Just called me - NY/NJ/PA/CT

I have 4 EVs they will sell for a 15% discount, Base MF - ALL PRE-INCENTIVE

EQS SUV and EQS Sedan - If you reached out to me in the past please reach out again!

ALL ARE 4 MATICS - stickers vary from 110K-130K -

CARS MUST BE SIGNED FOR AND PICKED UP IN PERSON!!

8 Likes

UPDATE: ALL SPOKEN FOR - ILL SPEAK TO MY FRIEND TOMORROW TO SEE IF THEY WILL RELEASE ANYMORE AT THE DISCOUNTS BELOW

Got a friend who runs a dealership - Just called me - NY/NJ/PA/CT

I have 4 EVs they will sell for a 15% discount, Base MF - ALL PRE-INCENTIVE

EQS SUV and EQS Sedan - If you reached out to me in the past please reach out again!

ALL ARE 4 MATICS - stickers vary from 110K-130K -

CARS MUST BE SIGNED FOR AND PICKED UP IN PERSON!!

3 Likes

Is anyone looking for a 580? Friends dealer has a few 15% off with buyrate

1 Like

Anyone in Texas looking?? Know a GM, he just called me looking to move a Gray/Blk EQS 450 - 108Kish Sticker - he needs to move this car ASAP :slight_smile:

Who knows, Texas is tough - those taxes are wild

Have an EQS 450 in white lower sticker 109Kish -15% off with buy rate :slight_smile:

Dealer looking to move the car quickly! Send DM if interested!!