Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 2

Im actually going to go see that car tomorrow, im tempted :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Didn’t they stop support for 2023 lease?

No. Another month for hunting…:grin:

Ohhhhh yeah…I was eying a 2023 EQS 580 SUV as well, but nobody still took me on my $500 0 DAS Offer:(

Let me know if you gonna take this, ill give you my spreadsheet sheet offer $13k one pay but no take over lease payments. Plus a MB hat :smile::smile: (it was for my son)

Today i got tire pressure low warning. I tried to fill air in one of tires and pressure dropped lower and gave check tires warning. Anybody faced same issue? Should i be worried

Some of those gas station air compressors are semi-broken. They don’t get a good lock/seal on the valve stem and let more air out than in. Try another one. Most tire shops will fill you to the right pressure for free if you pull up and ask.

3 Likes

I’m thinking about adding an EQS SUV to the garage. What’s everyone’s opinion on timing ?

This HAS to be last month of lease support, so timing on that part is great. HOWEVER, I also feel like the dealers that STILL have 2023 EQS’ are the ones who still quote $1000+ on loaners. I would definitely try, and I am still trying too but no one seems to want to accept my offer

2 Likes

Yeah I decided that the crapshoot of free Wawa tire fillers was too expensive and spent $30 on a Ryobi battery powered tire filler that works great every time - and on bikes, too.

1 Like

Is it fair to assume that if the lease support ends on the '23s the remaining '24 models will get an additional rebate (to match what the '23s currently offer)? Or does it not always work like that? Thanks!

No, from what I have heard MB is not building as many as they did initially and focusing on order on demand for the EQ vehicles. It’s still possible they may end up with cars just sitting on lots which would incentivize MB to give more cash/discounts.

We can probably expect the ‘24s to be incentives towards the end of this year and early next year

Makes sense. I remember at one point there were like 2,000 EQS SUV’s or something. Now there are only 680, 630 of which are the 24 models. There are still a few approaching 200 days on the lot though

1 Like

PSI should be at like 40 or something (check side door) so I think these are all way too low. Mine were low after only a couple months as well, so not sure if that’s coincidence or if these tires just love leaking air. Hit up another air station and pump those suckers asap

1 Like

Every air station in California is always broken. Less reliable than EVGo or Electrify America chargers.

Everyone should buy a 12v or power tool battery powered compressor.

My EQS tires were losing about 2 PSI per month. Same as the teslas we had. BMW i4, Volvo XC60, and GLS lose/lost 0 psi per month. :person_shrugging:t2:

I made a thread on the Tesla forums asking about why the PSI loss and got downvoted to oblivion

Finally signed a 2023 loaner EQS580 SUV for just under $12k one pay 24/7.5 MSRP 137k

5 Likes

In Norcal?

New Jersey