Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 2

No… MBFS told me the following: you can extend for 3 months without a PO for a new car. If you have a PO you can extend up to 6 months or possibly more depending on when your new car will arrive. But if its over 6 months they need to send you something called an M-contract (i think that is what he said). Also, you extend one month at a time because once you agree to extend you are responsible for that month (e.g., you have to pay that month, even if you found another MB and wanted to lease it that same month)

Huh? Like a random stab stab knife?

Yeah, it was the knife blade of a kitchen/cooking knife. At first it looked like something was damaged on the undercarriage but there was no piece like it on the other side of the undercarriage.

Anyone interesed ?
2023 EQS450 awd. Loaner. Black/beige combo.
Nyc area dealer. 780/m. 24/7.5k. $900 das.
Amex or sams needed.
$112k sticker

2 Likes

FWIW, MBFS was going to charge $900 for the “missing” cable. I eventually got a hold of someone who was aware many EQS didn’t come with a cable and they re-issued the lease end reconciliation.

I ended up doing the same exact thing. Mbfs was surprisingly pleasant to work with.

Did you ever get that looked at? I have same on 450 loaner. Could it just be brake dust?

Did MBFS extend the lease for 2023 EQ models?
Does anyone know?

I think we find out in a couple days. People have been saying July was it though

they extended.
for 2023 EQS sedan - who knows what that means?
5k miles more? LOL

Runflats.

In the 2023 EQS order guide, they even said:

Non-Runflat Tires are currently on constraint. Recommend to select Runflat Tires (R66) while building an EQS SUV.

1 Like

How long can they last ? 20k miles?

If tire rotation is done at 10k miles. On a all season tires

Got it. So it should be fine with no replacement on the new unit with 24/10 lease.
That sounds optimistic. But i have on the radar EQS580 sedan. It might be tight. LOL.

I think it’s optimistic too. My EQS SUV is going to dealer next week under 1 year/12K mile warranty on tires and alignment. Hoping they cover the rears.

Do you know if programs are the exact same or did they remove/add any trunk money?

program is the same. nothing changed based on MB.

have an offer on the table for Brand New 2023 EQS580. ( MSRP ALMOST $128,500)
Onepay $15,500 ( all in ) they will take my current lease of 2022 eqs450+ and cover 4 payments plus waive 3 payments ( total seven payments left).
if i will do it i have almost brand new (4) allseason 20" tires to EQS to sell LOL.
anyone interested? ($800). free delivery on long island and NYC LOL

Thanks! Can’t believe they don’t want to offer a little bit more trunk money to move the rest of them but it is what it is

maybe they have more trunk money but they do not want to disclose it.

1 Like