Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 2

I’m just curious how many people are getting another EQS after the first lease ends.
My lease will end in March 2025, and it sounds like i need to go back to LEAF. LOL.

I think the volume today is more representative of what reasonable volume they should have targeted when planning volume a few years ago. The March Madness and other LH-worthy fire sales were meant to clear a backlog, but there are simply fewer EQS on the floor now than before.

A few months ago there were almost 9k EQS (SUV + Sedan) nationwide. Now it’s down to below 4k.

1 Like

Totally. Flooring fees are massive on cars last few years. Dealerships don’t buy cars they “floor it” and pay “flooring company” AKA bank very high interest rates. Every month car of this price like EQS is costing thousands to keep on the lot. So they are very much determined to get rid of it asap

2 Likes

You do realize that March and April numbers are a thing of not so distant past, right? Most if not all of those with 23s left are habitual bag holders who just cannot kick the habit (just check their 2022 anchors). And there are probably not nearly as many 23s left as it appears since some dealers “forget” to update their websites regularly. One dealer with a lot of 23s on their site told me that they blew ALL of them out in March and just never bothered to update their site.

1 Like

Show me the 33% discounts. I’m sure a small handful will find something crazy, but my time is too valuable. I got a fully loaded 2023 EQS with 3rd row and an MSRP of $148k for 20% last month. After incentives sales price was roughly $100k. I was fine with that. I’m of the opinion there are enough people out there like me that’ll take it that before they have to go much higher on discounts. Sure a few unicorns will land in the next 3 weeks, but you’ll either have to get very lucky or contact every Benz dealer in the country.

With the March incentives, my lease would’ve been $650 if I’m mathing right, instead I’ll take the $850, it’s fine. I like how it drives, like the big screens, etc. At $850 today, I don’t think I’m getting better value for a luxury 3 row vehicle. That could change next month or the month after. Not a lot of 2023s left, especially with 3 rows. Added bonus, I’ve seen 330 in range on the thing. My Etron was giving me sub 200.

Hope you guys land those 23 unicorns, I think 1 or 2 will, but I also think it’s slim pickings.

There’s a rich person who doesn’t give a fuck for every seat. Personally I couldn’t stomach driving one of these for 600+ when I’ve seen people one pay them for $300s

Look no further :joy:.

Mine is in the signed section for sub 300 monthly.

That’s an excellent deal, but the statement is forward looking without the March incentives and glut of inventory they’ve worked through.

Looking at a potential 2023 EQS 450 lease. Seems a bit much according to what I’ve read here but since I’m new, wanted to ask around.

36 months 12k per year $1277 with 1st payment and reg due at signing. How are people getting leases in the 500-700 range?

Some are loaners and some of the deals have mileage terms of 24/7.5k.

Do your calculation, sometimes it’s cheaper to pay the mileage penalty than paying it upfront.

What is the pre-incentive discount? What incentives are applied to the deal?

MSRP $119,220
sale price of 89,220 including AMEX discount.

Is it just my car or the a/c really struggles when it is really hot out? It sometimes stops pushing cold air for a few minutes, I wonder if it uses the cooling system first to cool the battery so the cabin cooling takes a back seat until the battery pack is back to normal operating temperature. Is anyone else experiencing the same a/c issue or mine needs a service visit?

Yeah, I have this issue with my EQB as well. The a/c & heater for this car is not as powerful as my other ice cars.

My solution is to cool the car through the app 5 minutes before I drive it.

How much is the AMEX incentive?

2 EQS LOANERS AVAILABLE - WE CAN SHIP ANYWHERE -

450 EQS SEDAN - RWD - 17.5% OFF - 200 MILES ON IT
580 EQS SEDAN - AWD - 18% OFF - 200 MILES ON IT

Cars on my thread, will go fast!

I’m ending in March 25 as well. I’m considering buying a used EQS, not mine as the RV is stupid. When they cleared out the glut of these last spring with the great lease deals that likely will lead to a glut of these lease returns hitting the wholesale auctions next March. If used car dealers have them for $45k, why not?

2 Likes

Bogus, I learned that if you have a 13 month lease, then you still have to register your car in full for that 13th month. You can’t just return the car with expired tags.

Lame.

You can just return it one month before aka about 11.5 months in. Yes you will need to pay for that 13 th month of lease but you will save on registration

1 Like