Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ for $575+tax

You also said the dealers were “taking such a loss on the cars” earlier, so…

Ok dude I’m sorry I don’t know the factory price dealers are getting. But I imagine at these deals it’s not very much? Or at least significantly less than they normally would. Thanks for contributing.

Unfortunately for delas like this You need to act faster than quickly. otherwise bunch of LHs will take all cars…LOL

2 Likes

Have you been calling them? Or spamming emails lol.

Did you walk into any?

Without knowing your tactic, and how you approached the deal it’s really hard to say.

Call and if they’re not receptive and giving ridiculous quotes, just move on to the next one.

Show you know what you’re talking about, ask for residual value. Ask about money factor. Ask them about MSD. Show them you checked a few dealers and noticed they all have 30+. Tell them you know residual was raised from 55% to 66%. That it’s missing certain features that were included a year ago, like soft closing doors, heads up display, the 46" screen no longer added as an option.

Ask for a price sheet so you have that in writing, and can see what numbers they’re referencing. Whether they truly gave x% off msrp, or if they’re including all the rebates as a “discount”.

These are all the things people on this forum who have landed a deal have mentioned.

And be reasonable, don’t call Virginia if you’re in California lol. Nobody’s gonna do all that work when this is a minimum commission deal to begin with.

1 Like

Some of you are talking in absolutes saying the game is over, etc. Look what some said about Hershey’s deal- don’t bother trying to replicate. Ha! That’s garbage on LH, there will always be a possibility to beat or replicate a unicorn. There are still weeks left in the month and who knows, maybe some holiday deals coming up. And as for being lazy, If you’ve been here long enough, you would know that you can’t simply extract line item details from a monthly and DAS. Finance guys in the dealers’ boiler rooms are creative, so asking for a breakdown is a reasonable ask.

4 Likes

I sent a nice “introduction” email to a SM asking for the best time to come and look at EQS/EQE and received a response with a proposed appointment time within 5 min. I did not even mention any numbers.
Be nice, respectful and show you are for real.
P.S. I have no idea if they deal or if I even want the car.

1 Like

It is no big deal man, but when you say the dealers are “taking a loss” on the the cars (when they aren’t) you create distorted expectations with statements like that. That’s not “contributing” in a helpful way.

Anyway, it is a rare day in this country where one dealer takes an “actual” loss on even one car.

Someone just offered me this deal on a 23. That discount is impressive, for a new 23, but like I said, its not gonna be enough for people now.

But who cares if it is “enough” for “people” now?

What about you? Is it “enough” for you?

Isn’t that all that matters?

Not with VA sales tax and PPT.

1 Like

No shit lol
Around $5k in PT for the first year. Would be prorated, but still adds ~$400/mo on top of $3,500 sales tax. Just curious about the SUV. EQE could be less painful at the right price.

2 Likes

Yea I dont get all the doom and gloom all of a sudden. There are 3000+ EQS SUVs around the country right now and nobody wants them. Incentives and discounts are only going to get better. Forget the loaners, better deals are gonna come up as these cars sit and once the LH rush is over.

4 Likes

Ha! So funny - I just went to a local dealer to sit in this thing. That was my first impression - these back seats are just horrible, like you are sitting on a bench!! And it does not look it’s adjustable. Fronts are comfy enough. But yeah, this is not S level for sure.

And I forgot to mention - dealer has two floors. The ENTIRE roof parking was full with EQSs. I wanted to take a pic but forgot

4 Likes

For reference there’s only 1/3 that of in ‘23 iX unsold in the country spread amongst 350 dealers.

In case anyone was wondering.

1 Like

Yea because it’s legitimately a good car unlike the EQS. Yes the iX is ugly but they nailed the basics and it feels special!

6 Likes

Now I need to know the name, lol.
While Im not in the market for EQS anymore, I wanna crack a deal just for the heck of it, maybe pass on the lead as I’ve done already a couple of times

I can DM you but this dealer won’t bulge. If you go to CarGurus you can see there is a lot of them everywhere

Congrats! New as in 2023 or 2022? What were your lease terms

I got the same deal, which isen’t really a deal. I called a few more dealers and got $700/month, $0 down, 24 month lease. I’m looking to get it lower, since so many of these just sitting on the lot and they’re overpriced.

Yeah it’s a sales tactic to come into the dealership. Why waste your time and gas in going there if you’re not wanting to purchase. Let alone just test drive if you don’t want the car and waste their time.