Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ for $575+tax

Im surprised…

Just signed today, Los Angeles area.

2023, MSRP 106k
$650/mo tax included, 2k total driveoffs. Money factor was a little high but at that point I said yknow what it’s fine let’s do it.
20% off MSRP
10k total rebates

These are definitely moving now with these deals. I’d say don’t be greedy looking for the absolute best deal possible. Be nice, courteous, and factual and that you’re willing to sign asap. Nobody is going to play hard to get when they’re giving this much off. If you get a deal in this ballpark, run with it. Looking exclusively for '22s is a waste of time. Call dealers and see who is motivated and doesn’t.

16 Likes

Congrats on the new ride! Looks solid. Did you put down any MSD?

Nope. The money factor was high, but I wasn’t going to fight with them at the finish line when the deal was so good.

Congrats!!!

Congrats on the new car, would you be willing to share dealer name?

Aren’t they always?

Can you share the dealer (DM or otherwise)?

Invest that $9K in something like SGOV ETF or treasuries and get risk free and CA tax free 4.5% return.

This deal slaps!

Congrats and that too in a very tough market like LA.

Congrats! Could you please break down your $10k rebates? 20% off before the$10k in rebates, right?

2 Likes

If I were to guess, it probably includes the $7,500 EV rebate + $2,500 EV Welcome rebate that everyone qualifies for.

Is it $2500 or $1500 EV Welcome credit?

Both, if you qualify for the “EV Welcome credit”. But his breakdown is correct.
Edit: should be $11,500 for all three.

1 Like

@GeminiRam - I am just going by OP’s post regarding rebates.

1 Like

Everything but the EV conquest. Beware, most dealers are trying to pocket the EV Welcome $2,500 themselves, since they’re taking such a loss on the cars.y

I was able to get it because they messed up on their end in the calculations (claiming the $2,500 was in the discounted MSRP) but I showed them the math. This gave me leverage to be aggressive and say include it in there and I’ll be there in the hour, which they agreed. I’m also in sales myself so I know how to get to where I want.

I’ll PM the dealer to those who asked once the close friends that are interested close! I don’t anticipate dealers giving everyone this deal. Once they’ve let go of enough of these cars (and they’re definitely moving) you won’t have the same leverage anymore.

I am so glad I am not in the market for an EQS right now.

4 Likes

The dealers are not “taking a loss” on the cars.

1 Like

Any idea when the 2022s will lose the factory support?