Mercedes Benz EQE350 $80k MSRP || $386/mo sign & drive

As is tradition, sharing my latest hack. For the sake of simplicity and brevity, I noted the effective monthly in the title but didn’t actually structure the deal as a sign and drive.

My lease agreement bakes in shipping costs (which you’ll notice on page 2), so if you’re referencing my contract to structure your own deal, remove that from the DAS. I’ve excluded that from the breakdown below to give a more clear picture of the raw deal so others have an apples-to-apples comparison for any hunting needs.

The breakdown:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQE350 Sedan
MSRP: $80k
Selling Price: $57k
Monthly Payment: $ 316 + tax ($340 incl tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 2k + $4k MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00152 buy rate (.00112 with 10 MSDs)
Residual: $43k
Incentives: $7,500 EV, $5,500 Fleet/Amex
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 17.9
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Caculator link
Link to Signed!: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR

As far as what drove this deal… it was just a matter of watching my Bolt EUV equity tank every day and deciding that it was time to grab my unicorn rifle and start shopping.

Coincidentally, I discovered that @GOAT and I were both working the same dealer, which turned out to be fortuitous since it allowed us to exchange notes so I could grind this deal down to the bone. It helped having a second set of eyes since the deal came together extremely fast and allowed me to catch a dealership error while I was sending him an update. So props to my boy for keeping me sharp.

Regarding what the future holds for my Bolt unicorn… it’s hard to say. But that’s a decision for another day. I’ll wait til the Benz gets here and then decide what comes next. I’m just thrilled it’s only going to cost me $67/mo to insure it and I’m getting another easy Ink sign up bonus :slight_smile:

49 Likes

How many damn people signed because of @GOAT this month :sob:

11 Likes

MVP! I’m grateful the person he shared the deal with last week didn’t pull the trigger cause it bought me time to work the dealer and scrape some extra meat off the bone. Plus, I had another unicorn hacker to share updates with and review my work :blush:

The deal came together so fast that the dealer initially had an MF error that we caught while comparing notes :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Is this only in SoCal? Or other regions as well?

this is awesome haha. great deal :+1:

3 Likes

There’s an entire super thread for EQS that is applicable to the EQE. I personally just shopped the EQE cause the EQS wouldn’t fit in my garage.

2 Likes

How do I find a broker for Mercedes in the Atlanta area ?! Can someone help me ?

Damn that’s a high bar.
Also I noticed I only see 7500 incentive in your calculator, is the 5500 fleet included in the selling price?

edit: nvm I see your contract. They must’ve baked it in

1 Like

I swear @GOAT and @HersheySweet need a % of these jelly bean sales from MBUSA😂 congrats @dukez !

4 Likes

That’s even cheaper than my EQB :sweat_smile:

Congrats on the new vehicle.
How do you guys manage to get 20%+ discount on these vehicles. I am surprised, I assume that those dealers are really desperate to move these things.

I would like to have a jelly bean lol.

In SoCal, out of all places. Congrats.

% of what? Benz is taking L’s on these leases.

Well done @dukez.

A family member just picked up an EQE 350 SUV this week with a very similar arrangement. Adjusted for MSRP, it is almost spot on your signing so perhaps this is a good current “bottom feeder” target.

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree. I’ve always thought of myself as a bottom feeder

7 Likes

I am absolutely one, and to be honest, a little bit proud of it, lol.

2 Likes

Crazy how many folks @GOAT has helped, me included, that goes unrecognized. There should be a lifetime LH badge for the few folks like him.

4 Likes

All of my deals have come together with the help and insight of other LH members. That’s the beauty of the forum! None of my deals would have been as sweet if we didn’t have this platform to help each other, and I’m sure most people who have scored :unicorn: deals would say the same.

• My original Genesis :unicorn: was a whole community effort that ignited a wave of Genesis leases the way that @HersheySweet sparked the EQ trend
  • @ethanrs basically got me a free Bolt on his way out the door
  • @carddicted helped me sweeten my F-Type deal with a unique loyalty mailer
  • @BMW_Dave made my 530e deal possible
  • @GOAT helped me squeeze the juice on this deal

Everyone deserves recognition for helping – I’ve always made sure to include shout outs for LH members who helped me in my “Shared Deals” threads :slight_smile:

14 Likes

This is an excellent post. I will echo the same sentiments.

Over all of my years of leasehacking, the same thing has been true. As a community we have all collectively found these deals and the amount of sharing within certain groups, and even subgroups, has been phenomenal. For every deal I may have found (many times just for fun) that gets passed on to someone else, someone has done the same (or more) for me. It’s a beautiful arrangement :heart:

5 Likes

Well, if there’s no one below you, you must be at the bottom!