MB 2018 C300 Sedan Loaner (SOCAL ONLY) $270 monthly! $1651 DAS. MSDs required

Mine was without Fleet incentive.

As was mine.

Did you post that deal? Iā€™d be curious to see the numbers. It will help to know how the MB leases are working as I go for another this month.

Where are you located? I do broker these deals obviously, im more than happy to help out.

Dude, Iā€™m asking because I donā€™t believe you got a sub .6 deal on a C300 earlier this year without PenFed. Iā€™m talking all-in $0das including tax payments.

It was roughly $320 with $0DAS including tax and max MSD. I also got first two services for free from dealer. It was also a 24/10, 36/10 would have been cheaper.

Believe me or dont, doesnā€™t matter to me.

I just checked your history. That ~234/mo plus tax and 734 das? Yeah thats much closer to the deal I passed up. In your posts you usually have 1-1.8k in drives which makes the payments look good, but I donā€™t even consider not doing $0DAS anymore. End up paying like $40 more over the term by rolling everything in but have 0 liability if you get totaled(god forbid).

Im impressed with that c300 deal in march then! Without Fleet too!? Spankin deal. Iā€™m in the middle of attempting to get a 320i at $190/mo $0 DAS right now.

2 Likes

Thanks - keep in mind no one does $0 DAS for the most part. Does not matter imho, its about the cost of lease at the end of the day. A starbucks coffee here or there shouldnā€™t hinder the amount of interest one is or isnā€™t paying.

1 Like

What do you mean? This website nearly preaches to pay as little money upfront as possible on a lease. As you said, you shouldnā€™t put money down to save a few starbucks coffees worth of money. Anyway. Iā€™ve successfully negotiated WELL under 1% rule three times so far and do it for free to help friends, but Iā€™m thinking of making this a side gig as I have long vacation times(Teacher). I may PM you to see how youā€™re liking it.

hey pmed you. lmk

Are these deals still available?

Any available stock!??

PM me your information guys to talkā€¦

I like your listed price up here but when i got a reply the only thing i got included 9000+ miles which is crazy high.

Was it still $270/mo? 9000 is high, but MB has a 4 year warranty, and as long as itā€™s taken care of, a MB with leather will keep itā€™s new car smell for 2-3 years.

Most people living in SoCal should be interested in at least adaptive cruise control. 90% of your driving time is going to be in stop and go traffic. People who turn a blind eye to that technology are nuts. Beyond making commutes comfortable, the reduced collision rate and insurance benefits of semi-autonomous cars are a no-brainer.

If its standard on all Hondas, it should be start becoming normal in luxury brands. No excuses. You donā€™t have to use it, but it should be standard.

I drive in a major metro area, and have no interest in it. SoCal isnā€™t the only area of the country with traffic.

2 Likes

You know everyoneā€™s drive? :man_facepalming:

I have an RX350 with that feature and have never used it.

2 Likes

Maybe you should give it a try :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe came off a little aggressive. Main point being: there should be a huge push towards commonplace autonomy in luxury brands. I canā€™t understand why a 40k+ car wouldnā€™t have features that are standard, or at least very cheap to tack on 20k cars.

1 Like