May Offer - BMW Covering First 2 Months' Payments

Nope

Nope

Yup

7 Likes

Question: if I structure a deal as sign-and-drive, will I not have to pay anything for 3 months?

Sign and drive does not mean 1st month isn’t paid at all. It’s still paid, but rolled into the monthly. With this offer, you get a credit for the 1st 2 payments.

24 month lease?

Question.
If I ordered a vehickle 1 week ago. It did not start production yet. I will probably will not get it before june 1st. Do I still qualify for 2 free payments or it has to be picked up before.
Thank yoy

I think it’s the programs at time of order or when picked up, but not in between. Not sure if you need to run another application to lock in this month’s program.

@BMW_Dave @BMWDavid Can one of you confirm?

“Payment credits are not lockable. Customer must take delivery by June 1, 2020”

Unless they extend the program another month, that’s what the paperwork says.

@Kima

4 Likes

You have to contract the vehicle by 6/1 in order to qualify for the Loyal Lease Payment Credit program. It’s not a “lockable” incentive.

1 Like

When you say "contract " you mean pick up?

Thank you for your help

What he :point_up_2:t3: said

No he means sign a lease or purchase contract. That would also have to happen within the same month that you take delivery (read: pick up) the car.

2 Likes

^ What about what I said though?

4 Likes

In my best @BMW_Dave voice: :point_up_2: what she said.

3 Likes

That’s what :point_up: said the paperwork says.

1 Like

I got you thank you

Is this lease only available to current or former BMW customers?

Language is written as

Must take vehicle delivery by 6/1/2020. Offer is available for current or former BMW owners/lessees who lease select new 2019 & 2020 BMW models from an authorized, participating BMW dealer through BMW Financial Services. Former owners/lessees must provide valid proof of ownership or possession of the vehicle within the last 12 months. Offer is subject to BMW Financial Services Credit Requirements. Not all applicants will qualify.

Lease Payment credit in the amount of the scheduled monthly payment, up to a maximum of $500 (2 Series, 3 Series, 4 Series, X1, X2, X3, X4, i3, Z4), $750 (5 Series, X5, X6), or $1,250 (7 Series, 8 Series, i8, X7) per month for 2 months only valid with a new BMW Financial Services lease contract. Customer will receive a credit of up to $500 (2 Series, 3 Series, 4 Series, X1, X2, X3, X4, i3, Z4), $750 (5 Series, X5, X6), or $1,250 (7 Series, 8 Series, i8, X7) at time of signing, followed by a credit on their account of up to $500 (2 Series, 3 Series, 4 Series, X1, X2, X3, X4, i3, Z4), $750 (5 Series, X5, X6), or $1,250 (7 Series, 8 Series, i8, X7) for the next payment. Payment credit cannot be applied toward capitalized cost reduction or down payment through BMW Financial Services and is not a rebate.

Credits cannot be applied toward tax, title, registration, destination, handling, or other dealership fees. Options may be limited due to product availability at time of sale.

Thanks this is helpful. This is my first lease and I will be a new customer.

How come it’s only $500 on M4s…rebate should really be based off MSRP

1 Like

Or on avg. lease payment.

3 Likes