May Offer - BMW Covering First 2 Months' Payments

Arguably one could say the same inversely about the 5er which with the right combination of discount, incentives and term can yield some pretty sweet payments.

While I like the idea I kinda wish they’d just thrown extra loyalty money at these cars rather than tie it to individual payments.

3 Likes

I should make them give me a $500 p/m M4…

1 Like

One last F8x heist for the LH culture…

2 Likes

Not unless some trunk money gets put out there (On more than just CS)

Ive had a dealership tell me this is only for customers returning their lease. Sent them the fine print and still said the same

Not true, I am swapping out my old car for a new one and dealer confirmed first two months are covered by BMWFS

Did the dealership automatically apply that?

No I had to ask and then he said “I was adding it for you anyways”, so absolutely don’t sign a contract without having it applied if it’s available in your region and you have loyalty

@Clutch

Not true. You don’t need to return a BMW lease to get it.

2 Likes

A dealership will say anything. Know before you go.

2 Likes

What if I get a co-signer who has an existing bmw lease to sign my new Lease contract as part of loyalty incentive - would the two free months be granted?

Yes. If they’re on the agreement and are a current owner, then loyalty would apply. You’d be just as eligible

1 Like

If the co-.signer has tier2 credit would that affect the MF

I think that aslong as one person can qualify for T1, they approve you

So basically, the first 2 monthly payments are covered up to the designated dollar amounts, and the payments are not simply shifted over by 2 months right? So you’ll be paying 34 monthly payments in a 36 month lease? Just want to make sure.

How can the title be any clearer

6 Likes

Correct. Whatever your monthly is, they’re covering two months of it up to the limits stated in the fine print.

1 Like

Well, I initially thought it meant Jan and Feb payments…

Has BMW announced whether or not the 2 lease payment credits (up to $2,500, model dependent) will be extended past 6/1? As I understand it, you must take delivery before 6/1.

If they haven’t announced anything official, what does everyone think…will the program stick around?

This is a Wiki. Not a “guessing game” thread.

2 Likes