Newbie Maserati lease

Hi Hackers!
I’m looking to lease a 2016 or 17 Maserati Ghibli. I would prefer my monthly to be under $500 a month. I don’t mind if it is the base package. I’m in the Bay Area.

I apologize for this post as I’m not as educated as everyone as I am not very experienced with leading. I’m just looking for someone to point me in the right direction :slight_smile:
Thank you in advance!

Here you go. Why settle?

But if seriously - read this:

Lots of threads here regarding the Maserati Ghibli, just type maserati on the search box. There is at least an hour of reading available. Most of it due to the $488/mo deal of the century lease. Even that deal of the century cannot get you to under $500 if you include tax.

The only direction I can point to you is to find a base model on a dealer website (get the VIN) and see if you can get a discount of $20-22k off MSRP. If the car has been sitting there for a while, who knows. If you can get that done, you should be able to get your payments for $500 + tax with $0 down 36/10k. The low residual make it a very hard lease (under 50% foe 36m), MF is pretty good.

Base model is ~$72k.

Outside of the “deal of the century”, this is the one of the few well negotiated deals by @mplin in SoCal for a non-base $77k MSRP. Still ended up $601 + tax = $653/mo ($500 down) 7500 miles/year