March VW and Subaru Hacker Deals: SOCAL

@Mark.ca Chill Brah.

No you wonā€™tā€¦itā€™s less than 30mo. Do you have the 30mo or 36mo equivalent?
ā€œOriginal lease terms of at least 30 months are required for program eligibility.ā€

4 Likes

There is no CVRP for a 24-month lease.

What do the numbers look like on a 30 or 36-month lease?

4 Likes

I edited my post. Check with the state regarding any refunds.

So your 36mo is the same as it was? 1370 and 266/mo?

No @Mark.ca the payment goes down.

These are the approximate 30-month, 7,500 mile/year numbers assuming same discount. I adjusted for $3,500 drive-off:

Itā€™s a really good deal.

2 Likes

I have my doubts that he can do thatā€¦but i hear he is a great guy so who knows. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am putting a 30 Month Lease Up now. Should be able to be combined with the State Rebates.

1 Like

OK,

Itā€™s up there.

Have a look: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

3 Likes

Expect a call tomorrow to go over numbers, I can pick up Sun. What colors do you have?

If itā€™s $1275 total out pocket, $214 plus tax 30mo and I get the $2500 CA rebate, I WILL TAKE IT. Let me know color choices and how much more for 10k miles.

thanks

1 Like

I have black in stock and grey on the way.

which grey? how much more for 10k 30 or 36mo?

Urano Grey is set to hit any day. I just talked to VW and they are going to shoot me over 5 more. We want to accommodate all the hackers. I donā€™t have color info on those units. Iā€™m not in the office yet but figure Approx. $12 more per month for 10K.

1 Like

I want the Urano grey. 10k. In Los Angeles and can drive down whenever you have a vin.

I have a VIN but no car yet. I can let you know when it hits (This week) but it will be on a first come basis.

@rubbergash can you put these on the spreadsheet

Atlas SE w/Tech
Atlas SEL (already includes tech, right?)
12k/36

how much would 4motion add?

Thanks

@rubbergash
Is the 2019 Atlas S 4Motion listed on your spreadsheet V6 or V4?

It is the V6.