March VW and Subaru Hacker Deals: SOCAL

Tiguan SEL R Line 4 Motion 36/12k?

Itā€™s up there.

hey @rubbergash: for the 2019 e-Golf, your spreadsheet has a $7500 rebate, but edmunds says VW is doing $9000. Is your dealership not providing the $1500 E-Golf All Channel Bonus that exp. 04/30/2019 on top of the $7500?

The $1500 is included in the discount. Come and get one. $7500 rebate. $1500 in dealer cash itā€™s all yours.

Iā€™m sending you a PM

We had one of the busiest days of the year yesterday. The deals are hot. 2 Hackers coming in this A.M. Come and get these deals while the inventory is here.

See the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

Iā€™ll have you in and out in approx 90 mins once your have picked out a vehicle.

Call or Text me to set up an appointment.

Dustin
442-273-6566

1 Like

Hey Dustin,

Checked your sheet and it looks like you donā€™t have any 2019 Forester Limiteds on there. Iā€™m currently looking for one with the popular package. Black or dark gray exterior, black interior, 12K miles per year. If you have any that you can get, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ascent limited? 10k lease

Was offered $500 full drive-off and $335 a month for the 2019 Jetta SEL on a 10k 3 year lease deal. And 1st payment waived. This seems like a really high price monthly even though inventory is low. Am I being totally high balled??

Incentives are different in different regions, but thats about $50 more per month then my deal on the sheet. Ohhh I see you are in SOCAL, just make a trip down the 5 and come get one from me.

2 Likes

Looking at the ascent premium 8 seater. Any deals?

I dont compete with other regions.

Hey Dustin, looking for a AllTrack manual S or SE lease, 36/10. Got anything? Thanks!

I just ordered an Alltrack S Manual but itā€™s about 4-6 weeks out.

We are tracking our best Hacker Month ever. The VWā€™s are flying out of here, especially the Tiguan S Sign and Drive for $202 per month plus tax.

See all the deals here: VW and Subaru Hacker Deals SOCAL

Can you beat these deals? (In this Region) Show me how.

Dustin
442-273-6566

Huge E-Golf News coming!

3 Likes

You are out of themā€¦lol.
The suspense is killing meā€¦type faster.

Can the 2018s still be leased? (and leased at a good rate, that is)

They donā€™t have any.

Hereā€™s my E-Golf News. I have 1 in stock and 1 in the pipeline, but I have access to them as needed through VW.

So I can now do the $2500 plus drive offs and fees $77 per month plus tax. These are the ads that you have been seeing in the Bay Area, and asking me to replicate. This equals $4000 down and $77 per month plus tax.

What I have put on the spreadsheet is a true Drive Offs Down deal.

$1225 Total Drive Offs, and $196 per month plus tax for 24 months.

See the deal here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals.

If you want an E-Golf let me know and I can put this deal together for you.

Dustin
442-273-6566