M550 vs M5 lease debate

, ,

That’s gotta be the nicest color on a bmw I’ve seen to date

have you seen aventurin red or alvite grey? lol

Looks to be some sort of frozen blue i.e matte

Venetian violet is very nice as well, british racing green goes well on the m5.

1 Like

1 Like

I picked the m550 if anyone was wondering

5 Likes

Share pics!!!

Grabbing next week as I’ve got no time to grab by tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s coming in bernina grey exterior, shoutout to @nyclife for getting another killer deal. If you don’t want your broker dancin in all your videos come to death row :rofl::joy:

1 Like

what discount did you get? instock unit right

This is a sign to get the b8 gran coupe

All up in your videos, all on the records, dancin’

Laz what do you drive for the daily beater ?

Are you not willing to try Mercedes at all? We got a gls 580 and a gle 63 this year, and I have been pretty impressed, especially with the 63.

I really never liked Benz, my sister got a c300 as her first car and I thought it was a tank, plus every Indian person I know drives a Benz, I’ve seen every make and model of every car and suv from them. Not to say I wouldn’t try it, but the lease deals are never that stellar. BMW always was more driver focused to me

Currently? I picked up a 2021 f-150 platinum powerboost acquired via swapalease.

Shopping charger redeyes/hellcats once inventory becomes more abundant.

M440 is the wave, much more comfort than redeye. Unless the harsh ride is your bag

Charger redeye but plan is to drop an upper + lower pulley and tune to make 900+ hp at the crank. Then throw drag radials on the back. When it rains car doesn’t come out or maybe I’ll upgrade to ps4’s or something.

Eventually I would like to join the 1000hp club.

Redeye stock makes 800 hp, just pure nastiness and it sounds like thunder when it rolls through.

I can always get an m5 or e63 later at some point but this little american v8 gravy train is coming to an end here so might as well enjoy it.

1 Like

go for the m5 if money is no problem. The reason is simple: when you buy m550, you will regret it everytime you see m5.

I have an M8 so I’m not missing the raw punch at all

I own a M550i now, and I tested the M5.

The m550i is a much better daily driver. It isn’t eye-popping and doesn’t have the true M badge. I also work in a more conservative field (finance), so rolling in in as management in an M5 is a bit distasteful. I used to have a Maserati till people knew it was mine.

You’re not going to find many public roads for the power or performance of a m550i. The car is still faster than 99.5% of everything on the road.

I enjoy the car. BMW drivers know what it is and what is does. Not many others do. When I travel to the rural Midwest, people stare at it, and you have to deal with guys trying to race, but other than that, I like the m550i but I’d test the M5, too.

1 Like