M550 vs M5 lease debate

, ,

You just named like 3 out of the 4 cars I want right now lol :joy: this is the advice I was looking for. Not to say anyone else’s opinion doesn’t matter, but this sort of input isn’t as common

Ahah, I leave next week. I should swing down for a photo shoot.

He is Living the dream, I think he has both me and hershey beat now lol.

Same thing, both add stress related age to you.

Finally somebody who understands!

Go big or go home baby! The alpina’s are nice @chrisj6565 the b7 and the xb7 are definitely better than an m7 or x7M ever wish they could be.

I hate you :rofl::rofl::rofl:, our timings never line up and what are we gonna do a photoshoot with? A pickup truck and your beautiful m4? :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Damn chip shortage and ally f*cked me out of a charger redeye/wb at least for now.

I live vicariously through you and your m4, I hope you are out partying like there’s no tomorrow.

1 Like

Are you planning on getting rid of the m8? The m5 does seem pretty redundant if not.

If you want something comfortable, fast and four doors, maybe get rid of the m8 and get a b8 gran coupe.

Isn’t a competition :laughing:.

God I love the B8 and Alpina. If only they sold the B5 and 5 touring in the US.

I’m sure you’ll find something soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Whats stopping you from joining LT1 mania?

Not planning on getting rid of the m8 as the deal I got on it was too good to pass up, but the gran coupe is my dream daily. I was looking at m760s since my dad wants a different daily, unfortunately I think they stopped making them this model year. I’m so iffy on everything. I even want an SUV

If you can swing a M5 and M8, dump them both and get an exotic.

1 Like

In total for 3 years the cost of the car is 50k and it’s msrp is 160k, I would be an idiot to give away a convertible with every option available for that much, it’s even got the M drivers package so it’ll go 190 lol :joy:

Honestly how many times have you gone over 120? I dont trust NJ/NY drivers or roads :joy:.

1 Like

More than 50, I hit 120 on my roads no problem

1 Like

I have bad stretches of road don’t get me wrong, I just have really good stretches of continuous roads that let me hit that

lol nowhere in Long Island like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My boy has an Audi A4 instead of an m8 comp because LI roads are that bad

I wanted it so bad but it’s like a scat pack with small tires.

I swear the 850hp hellcat ruined me.

1 Like

8 series is BMWs Mona Lisa IMO, nothing looks, drives, or stunts like it. Turns heads everywhere, and the ivory over tartufo interior is gods work. I’m the biggest BMW fanboy there is so getting an M8 was truly worth every dollar. I wish they made a B8 coupe :heart_eyes:

I really want to dabble into the alpina world but the price tags right now just don’t make sense even if money isn’t an object. Once this chip shortage is over with the Alpinas are mine :sob:

8 series gc especially the m8 is disgusting.

First time I heard of someone not liking the GC design

which part of NJ has a road that you can hit 120?