Luxury Car Lease ~$2,000/month

For 4 seater fast and fun (non SUV)

e63s/m5/Rs…maybe a S plaid…
for SUV, i wouldnt spend the money on a “fast” suv as they just cant deal with the weight well…Should just go pure luxury…

otherwise id do a 911 variant, gts…i think the gt3 will be priced out but close… or a new c8 vette 3lt vert…or amg gt

but the 2k mark wont get you into a new exotic except maybe a lower spec vantage… which is a cool car…

I have had a few range rovers over the years, I don’t see any reason of getting a sport over a full size unless you want the speed/sound of the SVR or don’t want to pay as much. On a $2k budget and the SVR not being mentioned, I don’t see why the choice is the sport. The full size is better in most every way.

Can one of those Bentley SUVs be leased for under $2K?

Sure a used one with a fat downpayment.

Is Elon offering leases on the all-new Model S Plaid?

30k down maybe lol

1 Like

The model S is a lot of things, but luxurious is not one of them, especially for the price point.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the input- lots of good choices, but to be honest i’m infinitely more confused now… I supposed that’s what I asked for though :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The Model S, no. The new refreshed 2021 Plaid w/ 400 mile range and 0-60 in < 2 seconds? I put in that lux orbit. OP mentioned Taycan, Plaid is a direct competitor.

Extremely high performance? Absolutely.

Luxurious? Not even remotely

It’s ok for the car to not excel in all categories.

2 Likes

I would suggest a Lucid Air, but still reservations.

You can easily find a Polestar 1, but no leases (and better ways to spend $155k)

Which makes me think that whatever you do lease for $2k a month (I am in this one for the duration, so please test drive and let us know) — it will probably be something that US Bank also leases :crystal_ball:

i agree, not luxurious, but many people find “tech” to be luxury…not fine materials and design.

1 Like

Usually not people that have a soft spot for an HSE RR though. That’s someone that actually wants a luxurious vehicle, not the fastest toaster on the block.

good point…i love me some fancy cow skins and thick carpets and metal buttons

I think speed is over-rated - Comfort and presence is what wins

1 Like

I hear ya but I only brought up the Plaid after seeing OP mentioned the base Taycan. I’d personally take a Plaid over a spec’d Taycan 4s.

I’d go for the Polestar 2. I’m not sure OP wants to be under-budget, but that’s okay too.

If OP is looking for en electric vehicle/hybrid the new Karma is also surprisingly nice for a boutique car.

1 Like

Meh… the plaid fails to satisfy the very first listed requirement, even if it is faster. :man_shrugging:

It’s like someone saying “I need a pickup truck to haul 4x8 sheets of plywood”, and someone suggesting a model y because it’s faster than an F150.

I’m getting a strong swagger vibe. Lots of great suggestions for raw performance, which is undoubtedly at the top of the list, but at some point that is a bit more Tokyo Drift than Tokyo Skyline. :man_shrugging:t2:

It’s all going to come down to feel, and this budget gets you so much (until it isn’t leasable)…

1 Like

I wonder if they’ve made the interior feel any less like a cheap kit car in the 10 years since it came out the first time.

1 Like