Luxury Car Lease ~$2,000/month

If you want status/presence…

2 Likes

The backseat is still atrocious due to the design of the battery pack going through the middle of the vehicle. Otherwise the performance, materials, and infotainment system seem impressive. It wouldn’t be my first choice but it did leave a lasting impression after watching a test drive, especially compared to its outdated predecessor.

not really LOL

There is a :poop: brown Karma near me: I have to imagine whatever action the owner might get - happens outside the cabin (with no judgement on its current need for paint correction)

1 Like

Heads up that’s a fake post. That exact custom car is for sale in SoCal but the post is NJ.

1 Like

Damn…would have loved to see someone on LH get that.

But yes the mountains in the background don’t look new jerseyish

I just don’t understand who thought this was a good idea

I haven’t seen anything that phallic since Bezos went to space.

4 Likes

competitor placed a custom refundable order as a joke LOL

Apparently the designer, Fisker, designed numerous iconic BMW/Aston Martin models.

“And the contrast colors need to be (muffles laughter) Coco Chanel’s neck and orange pumpkin vinyl. Stuff them so they cradle a pair of Depends, and stitch them like you’re working overtime on Saturday and missing your sister’s wedding. And chrome accents.”

SVR(carbon edition maybe?) sounds right up your ally. Get the performance, luxury, and status, while driving a big body SUV. If not, Vantage seems like a good choice.

As I said earlier test drive the cars, test drive no less than 10 cars, my list of manufacturers to test drive based on your wants and needs would be.

Range rover (test rrs vs full size)
Aston Martin (try the vantage)
Mercedes (s class, amg gt, e63)

Personally I would add to the list

Bmw( m8 gc, m8, m5 comp)
Audi (q8 rs, rs7, e-tron gt)
Porsche (911, taycan)

Most on this thread are spitballing ideas at this point and confusing you more, there’s a big difference between specs and pictures compared to real life experiences.

Also some of these cars may not be available for test drive so you may have to look around or settle for test drive reviews, you can still sit in them.

Once you figure out what you want come back here and hire a broker.

Pretty simple process if you ask me, test drive, pick, and get a broker to find you exactly what you want.

4 Likes

If you’re going to drive the taycan, you might as well drive the e-tron gt

1 Like

Since the suggestion part is over can we start taking bets on which car he is going to choose?

A smart man would put his money on the RRS, but I am going to say he ends up with the taycan.

3 Likes

I’ll double down on that.

1 Like

Honestly trying to think what vehicle within budget would make me personally say “Damn! You don’t see that every day! That dude is ballin!”
I got nuthin. Honestly, the closest for me is still a lightly used Rapide. Not that it is the most beautiful, but it is super rare, and I personally take notice of rare cars, good or bad.

Last year there was a 720s in texas for $2400/mo with like 500 or 600 miles/mo. That’s a lot of mileage for that bad boy.

1 Like

I reached out to him a couple times and never responded. It felt too good to be true.

It was up for a looooong time. I initially contacted him asking if he would be able to register it in a different state but we ended up having no corporations in mutual states so it didn’t work out.

I am curious, if you had a corporation in a mutual state, how would you have gotten around the Ally restriction?

1 Like