2024 Lucid $5000 off in stock ONLY for April - 2023s are sold out

With Lucid lowering prices and subsidizing their leases check out the lease specials:

I leased a Pure and bought out the lease last month (to get the $7500), if I could have got this deal I would have just kept it as a lease.

good luck out there!

6 Likes

How much are you paying. What was your drive off? :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

If they can do first month as drive off at that payment then that’s a good deal

2 Likes

They dropped their prices so whoever locked in a lower ~77k price pre-increase is now back to MSRP, BUT they’re offering free dual motor upgrade ($5k value) to take delivery sooner.

With new Standard range Model S I don’t see how Lucid can compete.

I think Lucid will compete favorably with the Model S with

1. by being a 10-year newer design
  2. significantly better range
  3. no association with Elon

and price, including subsidized leases, which so far Tesla has managed to avoid.

15 Likes

I’m waiting on the $699 & $0 drive offs special :joy:

26 Likes

It loses for the same reasons too however while carrying the disadvantages of even more abysmal and spread out support for repairs and warranty work, incompatibility with a fairly large chunk of chargers (signet) on an already inconsistent network.

While BMW, and other legacy manufacturers face similar issues with charging at least you can drop by any of the 350 BMW dealers for repairs and know they’ll be able to work on your car.

5 Likes

He can take my money anytime
I hope he fights Zuck

13 Likes

In SoCal every other car on the road is a Tesla. So at least here people will overlook some of the negatives of the lucid simply to have something different.

2 Likes

To be fair only 2 out of 5 cars in LA are Tesla’s. My 3 year old can pick them out she sees them so often.

7 Likes

I think association is part of Lucid’s problem - if somebody doesn’t want a Tesla because he’s a bigoted asshat, do they want a car associated with Prince Bonesaw?

3 Likes

If anyone is picking their car based on who the most
”virtuous” owner/concern of manufacture you might as well just take the bus or the train because no one’s innocent if you look back far enough.

7 Likes

I would definitely consider this car if they lower their drive-offs in the future.

1 Like

Hello I’m new here and still learning etc. Was wondering whether this is a good deal instead of a Cadillac lyric which I may be able to get…

We’re getting a second air pure and it is a lot less than the one we just got in June.
Here are screenshots to their 18mo and 36mo air pure lease with $0 down.
Also included are screenshots for my referral code that will get you another $750 off and a screenshot for their conquest program that will get you another $2000 off. if you get use the $750 and $2000 credits it will become a $0 drive off +/- lease as $2750 should cover your 1st payment, tax on incentives and 1st year registration.
Also, worth noting that the 2024 lucid air pure will not have the dual motor awd configuration that these last 2023 models have and you will have to step up to a touring model for more money to get dual motor awd. Also for 2024 some comfort items included with 2023s like heated steering wheel become a costly option in their convenience package.

happy holidays and best of luck out there!

How is the winter range? Does it drop significantly?

1 Like

I live in so cal so not sure of extreme cold impact on range. In the regular drive mode I get about 80% of the displayed range which is better than i get out of my Tesla 3. I’ve had mine for 6 months and it’s a great car. After going through all the options out there I think this is the nicest ev in this size class.

Tesla tend to have a lot of phantom drain (often sentry mode) so it’s probably comparable.

Nasdaq 100 de-listing and CFO resignation doesn’t bode well for shareholder sentiment.

Could be the writing on the wall for better deals to come… or bankruptcy.

4 Likes

FWIW, Zoom and Ebay were also delisted from the NASDAQ 100.

Lucid Shares Fall 3% After It's Dropped from Nasdaq 100.

Who knows why the CFO resigned - it could have been performance-based, but I read somewhere (will post link to the article once I find it again) that they are leaving with some decent perks.