SIGNED: 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD - $406 w/ tax, $0 down, $1105 DAS

Sorry just saw this. I received the email for the 1k allowance this morning (roughly 48 hours after delivery). However, the coupon code they gave me for the 1k off does not work, so I need to call and check on that.

Do you climb through the trunk to get into these? Must have the PDR guy on speed dial. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ha! This garage is the bane of my existence…south florida real estate is so limited that we get these as “2-car” garages. Its only a matter of time that the wife is going to hit mine with hers while leaving in a rush in the morning :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah lol… I have a coworker with a similar situation but the a full size truck & SUV. I’ve buffed her SUV (enjoy detailing, so I have the equipment) at least once and she just had her side mirror replaced with the latest incident. :rofl:

Wow what a great deal! was it the Miami dealership? i am definitely interested to lease one also if i receive that same deal!

Again, all 2023 models have been sold out. Although there are deals on 2024 models, they won’t be as aggressive.

This thread has more details about the deals on 2023 models.

1 Like

That lucid at 1100 drive off and 400 a month is a hell of a deal especially for awd!

1 Like

If it was a Grey 23 pure thats my car in the Miami brickell location on the floor. Don’t fart in it :joy:

So this is my first time leasing, I was told you can call Lucid and have them extend the lease for an additional 6 months with same terms towards the end of your lease, is there any truth to that?

1 Like

These sales people seem to know nothing about leasing. I would call their customer service to ask that.

Cool, eitherway 48K for this car at the end of the lease also seems to be a good deal unless there is something out there vastly superior at that price point.

The tech will likely be ancient at that point making a subjective deal hard to judge at this point

1 Like

Yeah with EVs I am inclined to lease than to buy for that very same reason. I am waiting for the days they will install induction charging capable roads

That imho is the only way to push EV adoption.

Dam i wish you told me that earlier…i already did!

2 Likes

Expect some deviation until you get the numbers from the bank. My deal was never as good as yours but changed A LOT from what I was quoted by the sales people.

Changed for better or worse?

It was way worse after the bank calculates.

Did you ask them to put back all the incentives correctly?

I did , I tried a lot. It was still a good deal but not as good as originally stated.

I am very much confused with the payment calculator from the order page. This is a 2023 pure. This is ridiculously worse than 2024 Turing. Can it get better once I proceed with finance?