SIGNED: 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD - $406 w/ tax, $0 down, $1105 DAS

Yes, I’ve called several times too.

This is odd, you should have a much lower monthly. Did you talk to anyone in sales that can shed some light on it, doesn’t make sense.

Yes. They told me it will be much lower. Waiting on finance approval.

1 Like

Congratulations on a very good deal! Can you please clarify - I thought the Pure trim was only RWD? But yours is an AWD?

2023 Pure models were all AWD, and it seems like 2024 models are all RWD.

My cousin works for Lucid and he mentioned that the RWD is much more efficient than the AWD, but the AWD has a faster 0-60 time due to better traction and slightly more power.

how do you got this deal? can you share some details where to start and get this deal

All details were shared in the first post. Just to save you some aggravation, all 2023 models are sold out. So this deal is not replicable.

Feel free to check out this thread for more info on how to get a 2024 model (Deals won’t be as good as 2023 models).

1 Like

I hope this Yusuf guy realizes he is the genesis of Lucid-Mania on LH.

1 Like

I was texting him today and he said he still gets 6-7 calls asking for 2023 deals per day.

3 Likes

Lol so Yusuf and the MB dealer in Tampa ( @djrabbi ) should hang out so they can share stories about how they never want to repeat their experience having to speak with LH deal-hunters for a few days.

I just leased a 2023 pure and it says AWD

Nah. a lot of us got AWD for 2023 Pure. AWD just adds an additional $5k to the MSRP.
RWD Pure 0-60 is 4.5 sec, while AWD is 3.8
Range difference between AWD and RWD is not that much either, about 10 miles.
However, my 20" would probably decrease the range further.

Nonetheless, Lucid has enough range to not have to worry about efficiency.

1 Like

Oops, I meant to say that 2023s are all AWD and 2024s are all RWD. I will edit my original post, thanks for catching that.

Hey does your “$1105 DAS” include the $500 application fee?

Hi, yes it does. I had to pay the remaining $605 at time of delivery.

I’m in NJ and want to pick up a 2024 lucid air awd this week in NJ

Who do I contact to get this lucid this week?

I need to get a contact for the deals

Following as well. Another jersey guy here!!!

Seriously ! 100s of messages and 10s of threads guys, please read on. You dont need a dealer or sales person contact !

4 Likes

Congratulations! I picked up my ‘24 Touring Stealth 2 weeks ago. Overall an absolutely amazing car for the money. Enjoy it!

Someone should just broker them for people. At least 10 people messaged me to broker one already. Easy $$$ but I wouldn’t want to be stuck between sales and the customer to liason lucids shit show