2024 Lucid $5000 off in stock EXTENDED thru May!

Here’s the article: Lucid CFO bounces after Gravity SUV debut | TechCrunch

"The executive will leave with severance, a $215,000 bonus, accelerated stock vesting and a company vehicle. "

1 Like

There’s a former Fisker CAO available… or two.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/fiskers-accounting-chief-beuting-resign-2023-11-20/

Seems like Rivian and Lucid could have some complementary technology and definitely have a complementary product mix. Most of their service/delivery infrastructure could be combined.

So it’s $971 before applying the potential $2k + $750? Or that $2k is assumed in the Lucid credit?

Apparently they have another offer somewhere else.

Yes before applying the $2000 and $750, the lease calculator on Lucid’s website didn’t show those…

So applying all of those incentives, what would the lease be per month?

What are the requirements for conquest? Does Audi qualify?

I ran an 18 month/10k lease on an $83k Pure AWD. My payment was $1041 with $741 due at delivery + taxes and registration fees.

I would consider a Lucid if I could get the deal below.

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

I too was considering. I heard that BofA is a pain to deal with and qualifying takes up to weeks from applying. I passed also due to very unclear details on delivery time, final pricing, etc. have no patience for dealing with car startups

Audi and other luxury brands are included.

You would have paid $1k/month to lease one?

Sure. For 18 months I would have. It’s a good short lease just to see where we are with EV 1.5 years from now.

I ended up leasing an eqe amg, but I really liked the lucid. I was just worried the process would stretch over many days and possibly weeks.

1 Like

Picked up our 2nd Lucid today. 2023 Air Pure AWD w/ MSRP $84,775. Taxed Incentives: $7500 Air credit, $7500 EV tax credit, $2000 conquest, $1000 studio pickup & $750 referral credits for a total of $18,750 in credits applied as cap cost reduction. This was a 36 mo lease with $38k residual and .00084 money factor.

They also have a 18 mo lease with $52k residual and 0.00000 money factor that lowers the payment $50 +/- if anyone wants a shorter lease term. I was tempted but really like the car since we already have one and wanted our lease cycle to end in December 2026 vs June 2025.

If you are using lucid’s lease calculator change the down payment to $3750 to force it to figure in all the incentives, it already accounts for the $7500 air credit and $7500 ev tax credit in their lease calculator formula, then select either the 18 or 36 month lease for their subsidized money factors and the payments should be accurate.

Here is a lease calculator link with the final numbers for our 36mo lease:

4 Likes

here is the referral code to get the $750 off pure, $1000 off touring or $1250 off grand touring:

2 Likes

Yes, because the bad orange man is not in power so prince bonesaw is good now that TDS is not as strong.

No matter what imaginary liberals from the Fox News cinematic universe feel, that doesn’t seem to be borne out in Lucid’s sales, to bring it back on topic.

1 Like

Test drive the car, it is designed in California and made in Arizona. The saudis back the company so it should make it. I think you’ll really like it.

Okay you convinced me to take a test drive tomorrow.

Best handling sedan, period.