Looks like a new Costco Volvo lease program has dropped

Could you stack the $1,500 a plan and $3k Costco?

The fine print in the Costco ad refers to it as the a-plan

No [1010101010]

Total A-Plan Price includes destination and supplemental advertising fees. This offer is subject to change without notice. Offer excludes: Any other A-Plan offers, retired service loaners and demonstrators.

1 Like

I know this is a total noob question, but is there a thread or a post where I can get step by step instructions for how to do this?

2 Likes

Step 1: Click on link above

Can anyone confirm if the name on the account matters or can we just use the code? Is it linked to name or address? And if you rejoin does it let you produce code?

What if the person who has Costco card is currently in same household? My mother is currently living with us and has a Costco card, but we donā€™t and would like to get this deal.

1 Like

This.

Curious about same thing. my household member has a membership too. I guess we can call their customer service.

You said you logged in to view a line pricing? How did you get a pin number? I requested a pin number and havenā€™t received any. Iā€™ve gotten emails from various dealerships but no pricing info. Iā€™m in the Northeast, I was in the dealership today to test drive the s60 t6 r design and I loved itā€¦ They didnā€™t know anything about the Costco offer. Could you offer any advice at all?

talk to @nyclife He can broker a deal for you

Call Costco if you submitted on-line pin request.

1 Like

thank you!

In West coast. Volvoā€™s website shows 4000+1000 lease cash on XC90 R design and inscription. But on some dealers site it shows 4000+1750. Is there an extra 750?

Also are these all stackable with Costco? thanks.

$1,750 is financing allowance. Thatā€™s what they always show. 4k+1k is stackable with Costco, but you need to make sure that your dealer will go below 6% on Costco. Otherwise, any discount over 8% is better than Costco on XC90

Thanks for explanation.

My dealer already list 6% discount plus incentives on their website. Iā€™m not sure what other benefits going with Costco other than the additional $1000.

How does the Costco code work? It seems to give you a code for a specific dealership or is that incorrect. Iā€™m trying to determine if I get the Costco code before or after I start negotiating.

Doesnā€™t matter what dealership, doesnā€™t matter before or after you start negotiation. But your offer may change based on Costco or no Costco.

1 Like

So does costco officially limit you to 6% off msrp? Or does it vary from dealership to dealership?

A dealer may decide to go below 6%, but that means theyā€™re subject to a charge back. It could or could not happen. The dealer where Iā€™m getting my car read me a memo that was sent by higher-ups (and this was the SM reading it to me) that said 2 times that they couldnā€™t go below 6% with Costco.

Is it just me or 6% before incentive doesnā€™t seem great? Iā€™ve seen other XC90 threads upward to 11-14% before incentives.