Looks like a new Costco Volvo lease program has dropped

Oh duh. Sorry I forgot its reading AND comprehension :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha what do they actually check to give you this discount? Do they do any system lookups or just need to look at your card? ie: Could you grab someone elses card or something if you missed the deadline?

On the Costco Auto site you need to register to receive a PIN to bring to the dealer; interested in seeing what kind of numbers anyone has received so far.

Delete 2020202020

Was joking. Thereā€™s more to it than showing your card.

its 6% off msrp plus all available incentives

Anyone familiar with the Costco program know if it possible to negotiate sales price separately (e.g. 10% off) and have the dealer use/process only the Costco incentive portion ($1k/$3k) plus any public incentives? Thatā€™d be a better deal than the ā€œA-plan-likeā€ 6% no haggle discount.

1 Like

I think this is A-plan under Costco branding

No. Itā€™s either or. Unless dealer doesnā€™t mind losing his 2% a-plan commission plus possible $3k charge back.

2 Likes

So just logged into A-Plan

its shows ā€“

6% off MSRP
$1,500 a-plan bonus (is this stackable?)
$3k costco
$2k lease cash

Thanks, Ursus - wishful thinking, I know. Seems a solid deal on the R-designs with a $3k kicker, probably not so much on the others or with demos if 10%/15% off, respectively, is doable by negotiating. (Am I getting this right?)

@dany1122 - Which model/region is the $2k lease cash for (if region specific)?

Northeast ā€“ I think its region specific

Demos/loaners are excluded from a-planā€¦

Looks like lease cash is only $1k here in SoCal for the S60

No lease cash on S60 in NorCal best I can tell. Does Volvo tie that to dealer ZIP or buyer ZIP? A pickup in LA and 5 hr drive back to SF for $1k would be worthwhile for manyā€¦almost $30/month savings on standard lease term.

By dealer location

For other CA people, do you know if the incentives and lease cash are taxed or not?

Thereā€™s $2,000 in the NE.

I know that for my deal, specifically, the discount and incentives are better. Costco raises it by $50 a month. You canā€™t stack A-plan and Costco, for those who have asked, nor can you get a larger discount, as @Ursus mentioned.

What model is this for?

A-plan only shows $1,500. No idea where you see $1,500 and $3,000 Costco together. In Costco?

1 Like