Looks like a new Costco Volvo lease program has dropped

Hmmmm…if I wasn’t paying 200 bucks for a 328d, I’d be intrigued for sure. I may peruse for the hell of it though.

1 Like

are you going to use a-plan pricing or without it since Volvo wont allow discounts greater than 6% on a-plan?

If you plan on using A-plan its a relatively easy deal to close

I would on S60, but I already have one. On XC60 it is $1,000 (~2%), so doesn’t make sense. But I will also go for a loaner if I can find one.

1 Like

The greatest invention in leasing

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m probably being dense (been a rough week), but you are saying if I have A-plan, I can get an S60 T6 for 6% + $3k + $2k off MSRP on a lease?

1 Like

Yes – makes for a tasty and easy lease

daaaaaaamn it. I let my Costco membership lapse because I didn’t think I was buying enough giant packs of toilet paper to justify it. AND NOW IT’S TOO LATE! gah.

3 Likes

Just start pooping more…that TP will be needed so you’ll need a new membership.

Problem solved.

1 Like

Well I was thinking of signing back up to get some cheap(er) gas given how much the cost is creeping up daily now in CA! but even if I did, I guess it wouldn’t matter as the T&C’s say you have to be a member as of April 2019 right?

quick flick of the wrist with a sharpie can change May into April real quick…nobody will ever notice.

3 Likes

bear, so this is what i should be shooting for on a xc90 t6 r design?

So a funny thing I noticed w/ Costco, we joined back in the 90’s and dropped it for a number of years since we had a BJ’s and SAM’s Club closer. We rejoined Costco in the fall of 2018, and the new cards they printed show our member since date is from the 90’s.

You might want to rejoin, if it’s only been a few months you could say the membership lapsed and its your first time back in a few months.

2 Likes

Ditto this. My card still shows “Member Since 11/2008”, even through I’ve let it lapse for months here and there between renewals.

dangit! only Volvo I am interested in is the XC40.

1 Like

Ha! It’s still BMWhackr for 3 series!

2 Likes

I’m BMWed out!

2 Likes

You don’t get $3k a-plan on XC90. Read the ad.

Yes, if that $2k is a Volvo allowance or loyalty or any other incentive which is available. If you have Costco, but I think a-plan will have the same cash. Maybe not.

Better to use A-Plan or go for a loaner on S60 T6 R-Design/Inscription? I would assume extra $3K still eligible for loaners?

No, loaners are not eligible.