Looking to lease a new car $ 600-900

I’m new here and have read up on a lot of the posts and would like some advice. There’s a few cars I’m interested in and wanted to see if I can get some help and guidance to get a good deal on a great car. The cars I’m looking at for now BMW M3/ MERCEDES C43/63/. I’ve gotten some quotes

C43 Amg
7500/36
0 down
$684 tax inc
Msrp $58455

C63 Amg
7500/36
0 down
$1296 tax inc
Msrp 80645

Have not gotten any numbers on the M3 yet. Wanted to know if any of these deals are good or could be world on to achieve a better number. If there are other cars in this price range worth looking at please let me know, thanks.

Not that you can usually get an out of this world deal on an AMG but your numbers are on the high side. check edmunds forums for the current money factors and residuals of these cars and use the calculators to see if they add up. Also check to see what incentives they are right now (if any) on those models and see what discount off the MSRP are they giving you on the capt cost. Using a basic rule of thumb (the 1%) the C43 should be near $600 and the C63 should be near $800.

This threat might help you: Looking to Lease a C43 AMG 2017

The residual on the c63 is 42,416, where can I find a calculator to input all the numbers ?

Standard MF.00200-.00220 and 62% residual for 36/12. No known incentives as of right now.

Any idea what residual would be with 36 mo. 7500/yr?

you’ll want to ask on edmunds forums. i just had those numbers because i was looking at the same car but for 36/12

Comes out to 1203$/mo on the car I’m looking at, have you negotiated on any car recently and how much do you think they will be willing to lower the selling price , never worked with Mercedes before.

On a mercedes? In NJ, it’s like pulling teeth. I usually do a step method based on the fact that I know my number for monthlies but I refuse to tell. First I negotiate selling price, then cap cost reductions (incentives+money down), then i’ll change the mileage/lease term, then fees.

But on this forum, I was advised going into a dealer with your ultimate deal is better. The typical rule on here is if it’s less than 1% of MSRP it’s an excellent deal. So ask for 12k/36, $789/mo,

Those numbers that you just said I should start with , is that reasonable one the msrp car that I’m looking at or should I try finding one at a lower msrp to get anywhere near those numbers ? Sorry for all the questions btw I just wanna make sure I get a good deal and don’t overpay for the car, and I’ll post deals I get just to see if they’re any good.

It varies on the vehicle, but many here feel that 1% just means it’s a good deal. Many shoot for below 1%.