Looking to lease a 2019 kia forte

Okay very cool! Thank you. Now when ya say I plan to roll all my payments into the lease, does that mean all the fees and taxes? And nogatiate the sale price before all discounts and incentives right?

And will they ussaly give ya an actual copy of the lease breakdown to take with ya?

Thanks again

Well, I just assumed you want to roll in all of the taxes and fees into the lease payment and drive off without paying anything. You can choose to pay drive offs if you’d like.

I don’t know what dealers in your area usually do, they may or may not give you any breakdown sheets to take home with you.

I got it. Thanks a bunch again. Hopefully this will get me off to a better start this time.

This is what I came up with. Got some numbers from Edmunds. What do you think? I just went to the dealer website and punched in the msrp and thier price.

Now would asking for 15 percent be a good idea? If in my head I know 10 percent would work for me. If I ask for 15 and they can’t do it, but settle on 10. Or is asking for 15 gonna insult the salesman and make him not want to deal with me.

You can ask for whatever you want, doesn’t mean the dealer will agree to it. They should counter offer you and if they don’t then they’re not really trying to sell a car.

What’s the worst that can happen? They say no?

2 Likes

I am just kinda ballparking here. I am in Michigan. A dealer said 8 %. Not 100 percent sure what kind of fees I would have to pay. But 255 a month for a forte ex?

MSRP: $ 23080
Sales Price: $ 21234
Money Factor : .00194
Document Fee: $ 80
Acquisition Fee : $ 650
Miles/year : 10000
Months : 39
Down Payment : 0
Taxed Incentives : 3100
Residual : 55%
Registration Fees : $ 400
Sales Tax: 6%

Pre-tax Monthly Payment : 240
Monthly Payment with tax : 255
Drive-Off : 0
Leasehackr Score : 7.7
Disposition Fee: $400
Total Lease Cost: $9,679

Try 24 months. Should be about the same monthly. Plus it has higher lease cash.

1 Like

I think you have to try another car…I would never lease a Kia forte ex for $255 a month…I’m leasing a Honda touring for $40 more dollars a month!!!

It ain’t that bad. It’s loaded with features and gets pretty good mpg.

What features?

My car gets 29/35 …if I take it easy on the highway I can get it as high as 42 mpg.

It gets 30/40 mpg. Heated and cooled seats. 8 inch screen. Blindspot warning. Lane departure warning and a few more driver assist stuff. Led headlights. It just seems like a good bang for the buck car. And has a great warranty

I was quoted for Forte LXS trim $218/m , 36/12K, $218 DAS. Let me know if You want contact info. The dealer is on Long Island.

I was quoted for Forte LXS trim $218/m , 36/12K, $218 DAS. Let me know if You want contact info. The dealer is on Long Island.

You are leasing. Warranty doesn’t matter.

Agreed nonetheless Forte has great features for the price, but $255 is still too much in my opinion. I’d be looking at 2018 Accords in that range.

Plus you get the great Kia dealer experience, up there with fca!

Can’t get cooled seats or comparable safety tech in an accord at that price.

Cooled seats you need a Touring but you can get smoking deals on a Touring. The Accord has far more standard safety tech than a Forte. The base cheap LX model has adaptive cruise control as standard. The only safety tech that is not standard on every single Accord is blind spot, which is standard on EX and above.

Sorry for the duplicate post earlier!

Okay here is a quote I just got. 300 a month for 39 mo. Zero down. 10k

Could be a possibility these just aren’t leasing good?

MSRP 23010
Selling price 22209
Government fees 47
Doc fee 220
ACQ fee 650
Gross capital cost 23611
Rebate 3100
Net cap cost 20511

Just got a quote for 275 mo. And 270 due at signing… Might be the best I get. Every other quote so far for an ex has been 280 and above