Looking to lease a 2019 kia forte

I’m getting lease ads on my Facebook now. Anyhow Mazda 3 lease for $239 with 0 down advertised.

mazda

1 Like

What dealer on Long Island?

Plus taxes and fees etc…

I dunno… Diff state (I’m in CA), but I was quote a little less than that ($280?) for a 2019 Camry LE. Different sized car, obviously, but has all the active safety stuff (except for BSM) and probably drives better. Gas mileage is still good, and reliability should be very good.

The lack of a meaningful discount is killing your deal. Maybe look into the outgoing Mazda 3 that someone else had mentioned in the thread?

You can get a Camry SE for around $275, forget the LE at that price.

$300 a month? Geeee …not worth it. Forget the kia forte.

I want the softer ride. :slight_smile:

Maybe he just wants the Forte? At some point you’ve gotta realize that people want what they want and are just trying to get the best price on it.

I totally understand and ageee that, but would anyone really feel that way towards a KIA Forte? :laughing:

Ended up leasing the 2019 forte ex with nothing down. Nothing Das. For 260 a month for 39 mo. It was by far the best deal I could find on the ex in my area. And I tried a lot of dealerships. Thanks for all help on this thread!

congrats on nailing something down! Just curious, did they push 39 months or did you ask for it?

Congrats .

I did a 39 month on my last lease however everyone knows they always want to make a deal with you on the 34 or 35th month so a 39 month is fine if the payment was lowered in that aspect.

Yeah it was just to get the payment down. I am fine with 39 months