Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

Text me if you are willing to sell me a loaner for lease! I can’t live without a junk car!

1 Like

Man this is an angry thread, everyone was just trying to help and you got completely bent. I think you’re a little too thinned skin for this forum.

2 Likes

Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 Like

Help me get a loaner! I am looking for a piece of junk to drive!

Damn…I wouldn’t worry about getting anymore advice on here, I’m sure you’ll get an excellent deal.

Hope to see your car in the trophy garage

4 Likes

Well, I am not in the mood to argue… I first thought folks were too harsh on you but changed my mind.

2 Likes

Where do I find a loaner? Junk cars are my thing!

Wow speechless 202020

Any loaners I can lease? Please help me find loaner cars.

Why do you keep coming back?

Because I am looking for a loaner car. And dope trading bandits who sell them.

“I will go get my advise somewhere else. I think this is not a right place to ask questions and get a good advise”

“People, just like me, will notice and leave quickly.”

Any dope selling bandit here can help me get a loaner? I am looking for a junk to drive. Thank you!

Had the same issue trying to lease 2 2018 c300 in ny area. Was returning 2 51k 2015
C300,s that i was paying $492 and $501 for 36/10k.
Tried every dealer from brooklyn to south hampton and got pricing of high 5,s to low 6,s per month with 2-3k out of pocket. One of dealers that i leased 4 c300,s with over the years told me That cla,s are now leasing for price of c300,s and c300,s are now price of e class. I wound up leasing a q50s and a alpha guila instead.
I think mb is going to lose a lot of customers due to this. I went from 3 mb,s and i,m down to a e class thats up next year, if i can’t return it and re up with another e class at similar I’m paying now i,ll be totally out of the brand

1 Like

Any organized criminals here with fleet of loaners to push? Please text me if you have any junk cars I can lease. Thank you!

Thanks but not in the market right now.

You are welcome Jow. I will note that not just MB, but other luxury brand name dealers also seemed much harder to deal with than the last time I was around to lease a car. Also, I started to lease cars when it was very unpopular (people thought that you gain equity by buying a car, as if it was a house keeping it’s value over the years). Back in the day fewer people leased, and those who leased were generally savvy people who knew lease is better option, considering the rapid depreciation and cost of maintaining an old used car. Thus, back then the rule of the thumb among those who understood purpose of the lease was that you try NOT to make ANY down-payment when you lease a car. It’s really silly to pay up front the cost of your lease, instead of rolling it into monthly payments. NOW dealers advertise lease deals as if they were targeting really naive and clueless people, with low monthly payments but HUGE downpayments due at signing ($3000 to $9000 DAS!).
So, number of things I believe contribute to the current market conditions (leases being more popular, more stupid people leasing and willing to make ridiculously large downpayments, thinking they are doing a great deal etc. Also, there must be more people around with money than there were for years after recession), and it affects all brands, MB among them.

You are not very smart if you think that you “got” a better (or any) deal after talking to a SM/GM and before lease contract has been signed. At this point you got nothing.

1 Like

You are not being very smart by coming and making a comment about my intelligence, not knowing who I am , what deals I have made in past, how many cars I bought/leased in my lifetime and how I accomplished it.