Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

2 Likes

Don’t be upset. You will some day sell your loaner cars too :smiley:

Ok maybe you are smart but just not very good at negotiating leases.

There is no bias here, no agenda. The reason we push loaners is because for premium makes they can be 50 to 60 cents on the dollar compared to new. For most of us here it’s a no brainer. You obviously have a different priory in your leases, and as noted the advice here may not be the best for you.

3 Likes

I am not saying I am smart. I answered to very rude comment (not first in this thread) , alleging that I am “not smart” because I got no deal , a nice way of suggesting I am stupid.

If you push a loaner, great, go to loaner thread and push it there all you want. I am not entering loaner dedicated threads, telling people how “not smart” they are for paying a premium for a used car (a loaner is basically a used car, often abused, just as a rental car. It might be better to just lease a used certified car which had one owner in the past). I just stay away from those topics, because it’s none of my business if someone wants a used car or a loaner car.

Now, here I am posting a thread specifically asking about good numbers on a new car, and after ignoring couple of suggestions of loaners and then specifically asking NOT to offer loaners, some users still keep insisting that I must consider a loaner and suggesting that I am stupid for not doing so. How does that make any sense? :slight_smile:

So if you found a loaner that had exactly the options you wanted, and the exact color you wanted, and it was $100 less a month than a new one, you wouldn’t pull the trigger?

You seem like a real :peach:

Look, don’t you understand that people have their own preferences? I don’t want to lease a used car. Capisce? :slight_smile: It’s not my thing, not something I want to do. If someone wants it it’s their business, not mine. But I personally do NOT want to lease a used car. If I was into leasing used cars I would go with certified used car lease, knowing it had one owner (rather than dozens of drivers who probably drove it like a teenage valet parking kid) :slight_smile:

I call :ox: :poop: 202020202020

Whatever, it’s none of anyone’s business who I am. I didn’t ask for assessment of my character, I asked questions about deals in a LEASHACKR forum with subtitle ASK THE HAKRS.

What do I care what YOU call it? I am the one who will be driving it, I pay for it so I decide what I lease, new or a used car.

Everybody has a price and I can’t tell you how many customers I made color blind. Again it’s already been stated that loaners are the best deal and that was what people thought you were looking for, a deal. I don’t know what your hang up is about a car with a few thousand miles on it that’s under warranty. I suspect you’re some sort of germaphobe and some ocd issues going on, oh and again as I stated before, you can’t lease a used car using new car programs, I don’t think you still understand that

I’m just waiting for @ursus to drop the hammer on this thread.

2 Likes

Oh gosh… are you trolling and spamming the thread? It’s not funny, you know.

I suspect members who attack me are salespeople with large loaner fleets (therefore very angry with me asking questions about new cars), so I will not be surprised if they band together, delete my thread and restrict my ability to make any future posts :slight_smile:

I agree! They are very sinister I’ve found! @joeblogs has a brand new Saab dealership. He preys on those looking at loaners/demos.

6 Likes

Okey, will this has been fun but you’re wearing me out. Not sure why you’re here, you sound like an expert and will probably negotiate the best deal. You should start your own forum and tell everyone how you do it. Meanwhile all us idiots can be found here.

Please do tell us about the deals you made in the past :smirk:
P.S. the was also “if” after “smart”, so there is still a chance.

Here you go.

Got my x5 from them. It’s hard to compare apples to apples with your deal since it’s lacking details but this will be a good deal for a new car. Also look into putting down msd’s To help lower the monthly.

Edit might also reach out to nycliff who is a broker. I think he deals with mb and has been highly rated by others on here but I have never worked with him.

1 Like

This is incorrect. Most dealers want nothing to do with us, except for a brave few and they have “registered business” next to their name.

2 Likes

I hope I am incorrect. But if I am incorrect, it really makes no sense to create a hostile air here for someone who wants something other than what you want for yourself. I get that many people here want to lease a loaner. I never enter a thread where loaners are discussed, never go there to tell them “get new! consider new! new is better! loaner sucks!” etc. So, it’s really uncalled for for them to come and try to push a loaner on this thread to me, where I specifically ask not to offer it, and then call me stupid because I refuse to consider it.