Loaner 2022 VOLVO XC60 B5 FWD INSCRIPTION⁣⁣ SUV WAS $58,000 NOW $49,444

I pointed out this before - your advertised discount is not off MSRP. So either remove it altogether or say it’s off the “Market Value”. You don’t even know the actual MSRP most of the time. And make clear if the loaner is leasable or not, as @sledbeagle2 said. No one here is interested in purchasing of a used Volvo (this also applies to most of other brands).

3 Likes

Except that this vehicle is used. Loaner/demo vehicles are not titled - big distinction.

3 Likes

I tried your site for CA.

First 10 dealers said nothing.

So I centered on VW which had 61.
First 3 dealers had nothing
4th dealer had a used car for sale (not a loaner).

You might want to look at your algorithm closer.

1 Like

The way this particular Volvo is structured in terms of miles and year in most cases is a loaner. No body will list a Volvo as a loaner or any other brand for you. They keep this private you have to dig for it. But if you do you get incredible deals. My BMW x3 2021 8k miles, qualified as a lease. It was an incredible deal. Same thing with my 3 series.

Again they wont list it as a loaner on there, but in most cases that’s what it is. Call them and ask. No body lists loaners freely, it’s something you dig for. We’re finding the best deals our selves and posting them on the home page. But what you’re doing is correct. It’s what I did for my cars and I beat every brokers price. If I want a VW I’ll do exactly what you’re doing and by the end of the day, I’ll find the best deal. It’s just about looking and making a few calls. We’re making it easier to look. Using this formula you’re going to find incredible deals. Be persistent.

Tell me more about Volvo loaners lol
What I’m saying is do not post titled cars as loaners. The least you could do is to simply click on the free carfax on the dealer’s site to see for yourself. Low mileage cars are not necessarily loaners.
And many dealers do advertise loaners separately

2 Likes

Ever seen this?

loaner

I just found 19 loaners at 2 dealers in 2 minutes.

5 Likes

It was in the listing that you need to trade in a vehicle and must finance the car through them also

On LoanerStatus you’ll find a few thousand. Some dealers have loaner sections making it super easy to search and we link all those. Most car brands hide there loaners, demos, executives and we help you find those.

Most dealers indeed DO list cars as loaners. Your site has a significant amount of just used cars. Few dealers are going to title a car as a personal car to sell as a loaner. They will usually be listed as rental cars, corporate fleet, or untitled on carfax.

1 Like

Don’t mind the text on the website, every dealer has that in some capacity. Most importantly your looking for the price you want. Then call the dealer and confirm if it’s leasable and incentives they can offer you. If they can’t move on to the next one.

Our own @RustyDaemon already figured ways to search inventories, even searching for demo/loaners ‘.png’, I think.

Yep, for Volvo and Cadillac DealerInspire dealers, when scraping website content. Unfortunately, very complicated and cumbersome to do it programmatically in a unified way for scraping, and when working with API responses, not all payloads are too rich to contain definite loaner flags.

2 Likes

Most don’t. A lot don’t. Example:

Listed on LoanerStatus listed as a personal vehicle. A 2022 x3 with 5000 miles. Which by some would be called a used car, is indeed a retired loaner & leasable.
https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/ar20/GPdeXCMK2NQ_DikwdGqTbIAJJ-dc9p9fcMh7nNYYIqvgfIcOiLW3zx9XoNEwhG04lQOeThhzGzQBYdOXlHNAyOQkQhGI1Td18XzNODdE
I’m open to suggestions! If we can make it absolutely perfect and list only 100% leasable loaners we would, but it not the case, as every dealer is setup different, which is actually good, it creates a little confusion which sometimes creates great deals.

The site is very flawed. Its basically a directory to all car dealers in a certain geography and a redirect to their loaner page whether they have any loaners or not. A slapped together site that relies on scraping. The data in there has little, if any, significance.

You’re negative. No dealer is going to say Allen here’s 20% off. They’re going to put it in their loaner section and you have to find it. And I’m giving you the link to find it. It’s not slapped together. It’s a lot of work. Thousands of hours to put this directory together and up keep it. & Yes, whether they have a loaner or not, loaners come & go very quickly. Sure, I wish we can do it by color and brand and provide you 100% exact leasable loaners, but dealers don’t give you their API and if you’re trying to save 10%-20% it’s not happening. It has a lot of significance for me, and anybody smart enough to use it. For me thousands of dollars’ worth. I’ve used these links and system to lease a dozen cars for me, for my family and friends for incredible discounts. I have a 3 series 2020 I pay $376 a month, I have an x3 I pay $500 a month – but this was recent or else it would be way lower. My girlfriend I helped her get an x3 2020 $400. My dad has an M5 sports fully dubbed out $650 a month. Grandma has a Nissan Altima $265 a month full luxury package with the works. Another family member has a G63 we tried finding him a g wagon loaner no luck, but he bought his for cash, he uses it for a few years and sells it to carmax and gets another one. It comes out cheaper than a lease. All these deals are 0 down. Only in Florida did we have to put an additional $800 for the dealer fee, that I couldn’t get them to wave. All drive off, 0 down payment, loaners and an executive, finding them by looking through the links on LoanerStatus and giving the dealer a call to confirm and talk numbers. It’s really fun once you get into it. Call any broker you want for the car that you want, get the best price and then search for that brand and model on LoanerStatus I guarantee you, you’ll be able to beat their price.

Maybe you should talk to our @tech_crew lol
Or just check out the Tech Lounge section.

1 Like

No… No… No…

2 Likes

Curious, what’s the sell here?

Financed right with about 80k down on a 72 month term I’m assuming? Since the msrp should be north of 110k.