Loaner 2022 VOLVO XC60 B5 FWD INSCRIPTION⁣⁣ SUV WAS $58,000 NOW $49,444

Hey guys, we search for Loaner Cars with low mileage, that are available for lease for great discounts, and share them with you!

This week are Volvo’s from Delray Beach, FL! Don’t miss out on these deals!

DATE: JULY 10 2022⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

MARKET PRICE: $58,000

SAVINGS: $8,556 / 14.8% OFF MSRP⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

SALE PRICE: $49,444

MILES: 3,091

STOCK: P6430

VIN: YV4L1EDL0N1911891

LOANERSTATUS.COM⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

⁣⁣⁣⁣
2022-Volvo-XC60-B5-FWD-Inscription-SUV

2 Likes

MARKET PRICE: $58,000 ???

Appears just a “Smoke & Mirrors” listing…

What’s the true MSRP…

….

1 Like

this puppy has a marked up market value :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

• Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price SRP)$54,190

are you physically looking on the websites for the MSRP’s?

It’s not $4k over, nor it is $8,556 off MSRP as in the OP. If your MSRP is correct, then it’s $4,746 off MSRP.

Besides, it was titled as personal lease, so not eligible for lease & incentives.
@LoanerStatus - make sure you verify what you post here

2 Likes

Loaner deals are very hard to find, there’s no perfect system for it. What we created is the best source for finding a loaner. Not every car we post is leasable, but most are. In todays market cars are going over MSRP.

I think as long as the actual MSRP is clear in the post (instead of market price/value BS that dealers love to use) and there’s a little snippet at the bottom stating “Leasable / Not Leasable” or something, should clear up any concerns

1 Like

I pointed out this before - your advertised discount is not off MSRP. So either remove it altogether or say it’s off the “Market Value”. You don’t even know the actual MSRP most of the time. And make clear if the loaner is leasable or not, as @sledbeagle2 said. No one here is interested in purchasing of a used Volvo (this also applies to most of other brands).

3 Likes

Except that this vehicle is used. Loaner/demo vehicles are not titled - big distinction.

3 Likes

I tried your site for CA.

First 10 dealers said nothing.

So I centered on VW which had 61.
First 3 dealers had nothing
4th dealer had a used car for sale (not a loaner).

You might want to look at your algorithm closer.

1 Like

The way this particular Volvo is structured in terms of miles and year in most cases is a loaner. No body will list a Volvo as a loaner or any other brand for you. They keep this private you have to dig for it. But if you do you get incredible deals. My BMW x3 2021 8k miles, qualified as a lease. It was an incredible deal. Same thing with my 3 series.

Again they wont list it as a loaner on there, but in most cases that’s what it is. Call them and ask. No body lists loaners freely, it’s something you dig for. We’re finding the best deals our selves and posting them on the home page. But what you’re doing is correct. It’s what I did for my cars and I beat every brokers price. If I want a VW I’ll do exactly what you’re doing and by the end of the day, I’ll find the best deal. It’s just about looking and making a few calls. We’re making it easier to look. Using this formula you’re going to find incredible deals. Be persistent.

Tell me more about Volvo loaners lol
What I’m saying is do not post titled cars as loaners. The least you could do is to simply click on the free carfax on the dealer’s site to see for yourself. Low mileage cars are not necessarily loaners.
And many dealers do advertise loaners separately

2 Likes

Ever seen this?

loaner

I just found 19 loaners at 2 dealers in 2 minutes.

5 Likes

It was in the listing that you need to trade in a vehicle and must finance the car through them also

On LoanerStatus you’ll find a few thousand. Some dealers have loaner sections making it super easy to search and we link all those. Most car brands hide there loaners, demos, executives and we help you find those.

Most dealers indeed DO list cars as loaners. Your site has a significant amount of just used cars. Few dealers are going to title a car as a personal car to sell as a loaner. They will usually be listed as rental cars, corporate fleet, or untitled on carfax.

1 Like

Don’t mind the text on the website, every dealer has that in some capacity. Most importantly your looking for the price you want. Then call the dealer and confirm if it’s leasable and incentives they can offer you. If they can’t move on to the next one.

Our own @RustyDaemon already figured ways to search inventories, even searching for demo/loaners ‘.png’, I think.

Yep, for Volvo and Cadillac DealerInspire dealers, when scraping website content. Unfortunately, very complicated and cumbersome to do it programmatically in a unified way for scraping, and when working with API responses, not all payloads are too rich to contain definite loaner flags.

2 Likes