Loaner 2022 VOLVO XC60 B5 FWD INSCRIPTION⁣⁣ SUV WAS $58,000 NOW $49,444

Most don’t. A lot don’t. Example:

Listed on LoanerStatus listed as a personal vehicle. A 2022 x3 with 5000 miles. Which by some would be called a used car, is indeed a retired loaner & leasable.
https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/ar20/GPdeXCMK2NQ_DikwdGqTbIAJJ-dc9p9fcMh7nNYYIqvgfIcOiLW3zx9XoNEwhG04lQOeThhzGzQBYdOXlHNAyOQkQhGI1Td18XzNODdE
I’m open to suggestions! If we can make it absolutely perfect and list only 100% leasable loaners we would, but it not the case, as every dealer is setup different, which is actually good, it creates a little confusion which sometimes creates great deals.

The site is very flawed. Its basically a directory to all car dealers in a certain geography and a redirect to their loaner page whether they have any loaners or not. A slapped together site that relies on scraping. The data in there has little, if any, significance.

You’re negative. No dealer is going to say Allen here’s 20% off. They’re going to put it in their loaner section and you have to find it. And I’m giving you the link to find it. It’s not slapped together. It’s a lot of work. Thousands of hours to put this directory together and up keep it. & Yes, whether they have a loaner or not, loaners come & go very quickly. Sure, I wish we can do it by color and brand and provide you 100% exact leasable loaners, but dealers don’t give you their API and if you’re trying to save 10%-20% it’s not happening. It has a lot of significance for me, and anybody smart enough to use it. For me thousands of dollars’ worth. I’ve used these links and system to lease a dozen cars for me, for my family and friends for incredible discounts. I have a 3 series 2020 I pay $376 a month, I have an x3 I pay $500 a month – but this was recent or else it would be way lower. My girlfriend I helped her get an x3 2020 $400. My dad has an M5 sports fully dubbed out $650 a month. Grandma has a Nissan Altima $265 a month full luxury package with the works. Another family member has a G63 we tried finding him a g wagon loaner no luck, but he bought his for cash, he uses it for a few years and sells it to carmax and gets another one. It comes out cheaper than a lease. All these deals are 0 down. Only in Florida did we have to put an additional $800 for the dealer fee, that I couldn’t get them to wave. All drive off, 0 down payment, loaners and an executive, finding them by looking through the links on LoanerStatus and giving the dealer a call to confirm and talk numbers. It’s really fun once you get into it. Call any broker you want for the car that you want, get the best price and then search for that brand and model on LoanerStatus I guarantee you, you’ll be able to beat their price.

Maybe you should talk to our @tech_crew lol
Or just check out the Tech Lounge section.

1 Like

No… No… No…

2 Likes

Curious, what’s the sell here?

Financed right with about 80k down on a 72 month term I’m assuming? Since the msrp should be north of 110k.

I’m realistic. The site’s a waste of time.

I have a team and refer to what rusty said above.

So how hard is it to do a filter on cargurus for current year cars with less than 10K miles?

It’s an executive model. Out of BMW of Humboldt Bay. It’s a lease. Only drive off. Big part though after you find numbers that satisfy you, it’s about calling the dealer and having the salesman play ball. He’s turning it in this year. Having a hard time finding anything close to that now. A 3 series is going for $650. So we’ll see what we can find.

CarGurus is cool, but they only list cars that dealerships provide them or give them access too. You don’t get everything.

For me it’s a side, passion project. I’ve leased quite a few loaners, successfully. I learned about them on here, I remember in one post it was this guy that got a 7 series for $650 a month. He posted his breakdown. I have a few guys that have been working on it and putting the database together. One guy in particular is going through the current war situation and the work is helping him have his mind off of stuff and get through.

1 Like

You may have good intentions but people will call you out for such bs like “market price” in this site. Not only it is prone to manipulation but it is not a consistent number like “msrp” . I suggest you to replace it with MSRP and you can add comments about the market pricing to be more informative.

1 Like

I’d rather see a list with vehicles and not dealerships which your site appears to be doing when I try to search by make.

People may yes, but a loaner, demo, executive all have 1 definition to them. Yes will see what we can do with following carfax tags, but there are many examples of when it is a personal title and it’s a loaner and it varies by brands too. I have called many dealers to confirm. We’ll try to narrow it down and improve. Mostly manual for now.

Yes me too! They don’t give out there API so it makes hard unless the dealer does it them self or gives you access. As you go dealer by dealer though, narrow down to your state first then start quickly checking the links, doing it that way is how I found great deals. We’ll try to improve it though! Thanks for the feedback!

We’ll fix and improve it! Thanks for the feedback.