List of Lenders that Allow for Third-Party Buyouts

yes we payoff stellantis

It probably will be worth it to just pay whatever late fees or other fees and renew for a year. Some states have a pretty big registration window. For example, I’m in Florida and my registration expires June 30, but I can renew it up until July 15th at midnight. It looks like you can request a prorated refund.

“If the vehicle/vessel is eligible for a refund, you will be given the option to request one during the online termination process. Checks will be mailed to you from the Connecticut Office of the State Comptroller.”

1 Like

Does anyone have a list of Ally certified dealers in Georgia. I read that only Ally certified dealers are able to buy your payout for the similar price your personal buyout is as I went to 2 dealerships 1 Alfa and 1 bmw and they said they were both told the higher payout option from Ally which is like $k over my own personal buyout . As I’m looking to het out of a new lease I got recently.

Maybe start here but I would verify from the dealer as I work with an Ally dealer a lot and they have had varying experiences on lease buyouts and usually have to push to get it without fees or adjustments.

1 Like

Most ally dealers here are only dodge, Alfa and jeep . I’d prefer to get back into a BMW as all my cars were previously but my dealer tried multiple times and ally wouldn’t budge on a stupid payoff amount that the dealer could go with . Only option is to go with a jeep rubicon but It’s honestly limit my first choice

Reach out to Anthony. He is awesome. Super quick responses and he can buy out your Ally lease at your Ally buyout. He is legit.

4 Likes

Does CCAP still allow 3rd party buyout? Had an Audi dealer tell me they couldn’t buy it out (it’s over 60 days out). Had no problem getting quotes from all the online sites listing it was a lease and CCAP. All my other quotes are cdjr dealers so don’t have any in person confirmation.

CCAP allows it, maybe the Audi dealer didn’t want it.

1 Like

This misinformation is common. If they really want it they’ll call when you’re there and confirm it’s possible.

1 Like

Ya haven’t shopped since pre Covid so wasn’t sure which lenders changed their policies. Seems weird that they wouldn’t want a loaded Ram when there’s like none available in our area but whatever lol

Probably not something they want on their lot unless you’re trading for a new Audi. loaded rams are also piling up new at dealers and getting heavy discounts. Unless it’s a trx there’s not a lot of demand.

1 Like

Does extending your lease a month extend the buyout period for CCAP still? The needs to be 64 days out rule. If you extend a month does it add 30 days where you can still sell to 3rd party.

Anyone have any luck selling a Hyundai lease to Carmax recently? I am being told they are not on the “allowed” list that HMF will release the title to.

Same Here, Ursus’s relative was able to sell but when I showed up they said no.

I sold one to ALGO in the past month.

Yes algo can buy out too, I ended up selling to AutoNation for 2k over algo offer.

Can anyone confirm with Mazda lease? I was at a Ford dealer and they said Mazda that I leased last year doesn’t have any restrictions when they called Mazda themselves. Chevy dealer few months ago told me they cannot buy it out.

Mazda is fine. The Chevy dealer was misinformed.

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

Just because they can buy it doesn’t mean they will.
Mazda is fine to sell.

1 Like

Am I crazy, or should any dealer be able to buy out my CCAP lease without paying tax?

Multiple reps at CCAP have told me that they can only provide a dealer payoff on my GC 4xE lease to CCAP dealer. Even had a 3-way call with GMTV who told me they can only buy it out at my payoff that includes approx. $3k in tax.