DSR Leasing - Broker / Dealer / Transporter / Lease Return Buyouts

Hi All !

Anthony here @ DSRLeasing.com

Our team specializes in tracking down the best deals (even in this odd 2021 market), We ship cars all around the nation as a transport broker and we buy out lease returns regardless of the lender or their restrictions.

If you need to reach me or my team please call us at 949-485-3002

You may email me directly at Anthony@dsrleasing.com or my team at Team@dsrleasing.com

Thank You!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say that the process to buyout/sell my Ally Bank lease to DSR was flawless. My car was picked up 2 days after signing sale docs and the equity was received very shortly thereafter. DSR’s offer was competitive and I didn’t have to deal with Ally’s inflated dealer buyout rate or CA sales tax. Anthony and his team were extremely responsive and transparent throughout the process. Highly recommended!!.

1 Like

Anthony responded with my buyout very quickly and with an aggressive offer. Very transparent as well. Highly recommend using him!

Very quick response by Anthony when I reached out for a price on a lease buyout. thanks!

I did a lease buyout with Anthony and his team. The whole process is now complete from my initial quote ten days ago. Very smooth from start to finish.

Anthony matched a local quote, arranged for pick up from my house, and wired the money. Smooth and would recommend 100%.