DSR Leasing - Broker / Dealer / Transporter / Lease Return Buyouts

Hi All !

Anthony here @ DSRLeasing.com

Our team specializes in tracking down the best deals (even in this odd 2021 market), We ship cars all around the nation as a transport broker and we buy out lease returns regardless of the lender or their restrictions.

If you need to reach me or my team please call us at 949-485-3002

You may email me directly at Anthony@dsrleasing.com or my team at Team@dsrleasing.com

Thank You!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say that the process to buyout/sell my Ally Bank lease to DSR was flawless. My car was picked up 2 days after signing sale docs and the equity was received very shortly thereafter. DSR’s offer was competitive and I didn’t have to deal with Ally’s inflated dealer buyout rate or CA sales tax. Anthony and his team were extremely responsive and transparent throughout the process. Highly recommended!!.

1 Like

Anthony responded with my buyout very quickly and with an aggressive offer. Very transparent as well. Highly recommend using him!

Very quick response by Anthony when I reached out for a price on a lease buyout. thanks!

I did a lease buyout with Anthony and his team. The whole process is now complete from my initial quote ten days ago. Very smooth from start to finish.

Anthony matched a local quote, arranged for pick up from my house, and wired the money. Smooth and would recommend 100%.

I strongly discourage engaging in business with DSR Leasing, particularly Anthony Lopez, due to highly frustrating and unprofessional interactions. Despite an initially positive experience, subsequent dealings have been disappointing. On April 27th, Mr. Lopez made the payment as specified to Kia Financial, but in May, I received an unexpected statement indicating an error. Contacting customer service, I discovered the $300 charge was a purchase option fee. Despite my efforts to resolve the issue, Mr. Lopez did not respond or address the matter. Seeking a resolution, I reached out to him again on May 17th, emphasizing my responsibility to make payments until the shortage was resolved, but received no further response. Consequently, I had to make a payment on May 18th for a vehicle I no longer possessed, along with the purchase option fee paid on May 22nd.

After sharing my experience through reviews on platforms like Yelp and BBB, Mr. Lopez expressed displeasure and claimed the fee had been paid. However, I had no knowledge of this payment until after I had posted my reviews, as our previous correspondence indicated that I was responsible for the payment. Despite my numerous conversations with Kia Financial, the payment was not credited to the account until May 25th, leaving me unsure about the timing of Mr. Lopez’s payment in relation to my reviews. Mr. Lopez asked that I remove or amend the reviews, but I was willing to revise them based on my overall experience. Although I received a check from Kia for overpayment on June 15th, it did not include the money transfer fee.

The most alarming aspect of this experience is Mr. Lopez’s unacceptable response to my initial Yelp review. Disclosing my workplace, which was irrelevant, inappropriate, and unauthorized. Therefore, my original review stands, and I strongly advise others to reconsider conducting business with Mr. Lopez. Would you want to do business with someone who discloses personal information without valid justification? I cannot trust him with personal information, and I urge others to exercise caution as well.

While my initial intention was to move on from this situation, Mr. Lopez’s response has heightened my concerns, making it important for others to be aware of these issues.

2 Likes

Lauren,

Your issues have been with KIA Financial. They are the genesis of your headache.

We paid off the amount exactly as on the quote from KIA before we picked up your vehicle.

Docusign completed 4/25, vehicle picked up 4/26, Payment in full to Kia 4/27, Kia cashed our check on 5/1. You notified us on 5/10 by email about a $300 fee that was not on any of the quotes by Kia Financial, We paid the $300 fee on 5/11 to Kia.

Your reviews even mention that we late paid the transporter who picked up your car, whom we have a Net15 agreement with and paid them on 5/4.

We traded countless SMS text messages up until this point and because I didn’t reply to your email within 72 hours (As i get hundreds of emails daily) You decide to burn down our reviews. Why didn’t you just text me that there was an issue in the first place? we would have been on top of it just like we had everything else.

Kia took there sweet time to process the fee and you decided to tell me to pound sand about revising or removing your reviews!

You knew we had done everything possible to rectify the situation for you.

We never asked you for reimbursement of the fee, as a courtesy.

I’m happy to see you received a reimbursement from KIA , just like I said you would.

Its not right for them to charge you a monthly payment 14 days after they cashed our check for payment in full. This you knew.

Thank alot,

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5