Lincoln nautilus lease need help negotiating

They will just tell you to buy from a private party for $44k. Also, dealers get to charge more than private party. You can always ask for 25% off, just donā€™t expect it to happen.

1 Like

To be frank, the dealer would probably laugh in your face.

There arenā€™t many posts on the MKX/Nautilus on here, but hereā€™s someone who got quoted $398/month on a $43k MKX back in 2018:

so impossible you think?

Why donā€™t you ask the dealer instead of asking us and see how it goes?

2 Likes

Better chance of hitting the lotto or getting struck by lightning

2 Likes

i dont want to scare them away like im not serious, lol

lol im gonna ask them see.

dealer wont budge, all dealers are offering that discount on a new car. should i try and push or off to the next?

Fixed. :rofl:

:bat:

1 Like

im looking at the x3 or the nautilus, the bmw lease so much better.

Well color us all shocked

Hello, all! I have always had my eyes on a Nautilus. Itā€™s hard to find any information in Lincoln forums about what deals are out there. I have found a 2019 with the 21" rims that I love - they have it marked from 54k down to 44k on the site. Wondering if anyone knows what I can expect from Lincoln since it is April of 2020 and they have 3 black 2019 Nautilus left on the lot? Would hope to get another 5k off at least?

are you looking to get a unicorn deal or trying to stay in your budget?

What part of that discount is dealer discount and how much is manufacturer incentive?

Theyā€™re probably including purchase only rebatesā€¦ so watch out for that

1 Like

if you have a Lincoln currently u can get a great deal on a new one

Honestly stay within budget, but I canā€™t help but think with 3 black 2019ā€™s left they would do almost anything to get rid of them. I do know they are a smaller dealership and Ford/Lincoln work off certificates, therefore smaller dealerships get less certificates, etc.

Trueā€¦they probably do want to get rid of themā€¦but not loose their backside as wellā€¦lol