Lincoln nautilus lease need help negotiating

Hi,

i need some advice on leasing a Lincoln.

i found a demo nautilus and this is the numbers i got.
msrp- 60,335
selling price- 56,900
24/10 lease
apr .35
64 residual

36/10 lease its
.68 apr
53 residual

i only get 1500 in incentives
which term is better 24 or 36 and what can do you think i can get off msrp?
i tried using the calculator but the APR is throwing me off because its not MF,

APR/2400 = MF

so .35 apr is, .0145 about? correct me if im wrong.

Ford doesnt do MF, they only do APR apparently

They actually calculate leases a little differently but for this purpose it’s close enough.

@mikemass, .35 divided by 2400 is not .0145.

i get .0001458333

if i get 25 off msrp on a 24 month lease the calculator says is would be 276 including tax, do you think i can get 25 off msrp, the car has 5k miles on it now.

At 25% off please let everyone on here know what dealer and the vin number so we can verify :joy:. Just kidding, no way they will let a brand new model go for 25% off, demo or not.

2 Likes

Let us know how that conversation goes :rofl:

1 Like

@26-2 what do you think the most i can get off? 20?

it was the owners car. so maybe they will let it go im just not sure how to go about negotiating.

Are your incentives included in the discount price? I am not a Lincoln guy but keep in mind this is the most highly anticipated vehicle in a long time. I would be surprised if they move much more.

The Nautilus is just a renamed MKX - not highly anticipated at all. I think you’re thinking of the Aviator.

3 Likes

Nautilus != Aviator

1 Like

:joy: see i proved it.

the incentives are before selling price

Post your calculator numbers on here. I don’t think you will be getting anywhere close to $300 per month with a MSRP of 60k and not great incentives.

I’m not familiar with how the Nautilus is leasing, but do you have any basis for just asking 20-25% off MSRP out of the blue? It seems highly unlikely that you can go from the 5.7% off MSRP that you were quoted to a discount that high.

According to kbb the private value is 44k with is a little more then 25 percent off msrp, they are also offering 6 percent off msrp on there site i havent told them that yet also.