Lexus GX460 lease

What makes up the 3250 in incentives in your calculator? The way you have constructed it is 2686 drive off + 3250 in incentives. Is recent grad only 750? If so, from where is the other 2500 coming?

I saw $2500 on CarJojo adn Autobytell. Lexus Cash

I might have incorrectly assumed it would apply to a lease…

It doesn’t apply to leases…it’s for purchases. Wait two weeks and see what April brings…

Thank you for that!

Anything interesting this month? 6-8 Cylinder truck/suv AWD- Luxish

GMC if you qualify for conquest
Infiniti if you can do MSD

1 Like

Ram 1500 trucks seem to be leasing well this month. I dont think that will change until thry have cleared them out for the 2019s.

Now I have a new quote.

offered $502 a month with $4000 due at signing. Broken down That’s $1,200 in tax upfront, 1 $525 MSD, $810 lic/doc, $832 act/T/T and then one monthly payment.

Model/year: 2018 Lexus Gx 460
MSRP: $59.419
Sell price: $53,334
Monthly: $ 502
Term: 36 months
Miles: 15k
Incentives: 1k
Due at signing: 4k. That includes all tax upfront

He says that deal will compete with any dealership nationwide. Anybody think I can do better?

Too much money down, I would do more MSD’s and roll everything else in. I think there’s still money on the table on the deal.

All I need to do is 1 MSD to get the MF to .00007. They gave me a internet rate of .00015 right off the bat.

But yes, I agree with you 100%. Still a lot of money on the table! 4 grand is a lot to pay up front!

I wonder what deals are coming in April? I think I’ll be able to get this truck for the price I want when the 2019 comes out Later this summer.

There’s no such thing as an “internet rate” MF. They gave you buy rate. Don’t believe they gave you something special by saying “internet rate”

I meant to say interest rate. You’re right, they just did the buy interest rate. So only 1 MSD was needed to get it to basically zero.

And since you have it close to zero, roll as much as you can of the drive offs/taxes, etc into it.

Future pricing is a good question. When I looked at the GX460 last fall, they weren’t willing to discount the 2017s heavily and the 2018s were already on the lot for a few months. Is the 2019 a design refresh, that may help? Also, between now and then could you qualify for other rebates: last year their was an infamous 1000 one around the US Open (golf), willing to join the military (:grinning:), etc.

There are always tons of factors to take into consideration. The redisign on the GX is on the 2020 model. 2019 is going to keep the sane design. What a waste and what a shame!! Seriously.

I came at Lexus with a final offer with what I believe is a very fair number.

They declined and said that the best they will do was $580 a month on a 15k/36 mo with 1600 total due (1 MSD, 1 month payment). It’s the premium so it has a msrp of 59.5 but The cars total cap sell went from 52k to 55k because he inflated it when he rolled all of the taxes into my monthly.

i mean it is a better deal than a lot of people will get, maybe… I wouldn’t feel terrible taking it. I would feel much better getting closer to $530. 550 Still leaves so much for the dealer I would think. Problem is, they lack that transparency for me to know that for sure. They have a certain amount that they need to make to pay for their little child center and for a Starbucks coffee store in their dealership but it’s like come on! Don’t make that my problem !

Hahaha 1k rebate for joining the army eh?? I wouldn’t be able to afford a Lexus in the army at that point :joy:

Hi, Can someone suggest me a good dealer in NJ. Would be great if someone can share his /her lease sheet. I took a test drive and liked the vehicle but the initial quote given by the dealer looks odd to me specially after seeing some of the deals here:

msrp: 59905
selling price 56482
Monthly: 586
36/7500

this is for gx460 premium

They can do bettet on salesnprice since there is. 2.5k lexus incentive. So asking for 10% off + incentive should be 7k discount total

I believe the $2500 in the NE is purchase only. In my zip its 3k, but there is a separate lease only incentive. (See screenshot below for 27519) Agree 10% should be targeted preincentive discount.

Lexus took away all of the lease rebates for the month of march unfortunately

I’m getting a $1000 rebate from Lexus for a lease this month. What kind of rebates did they take away?