Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

Thank you for the kind words @LAOC and @inoc
We appreciate your business!

Big thanks to Paul for getting my wife into exactly the car she wanted!. We saved significantly over any other deals we could have made, but the most important thing to me was the service. Paul has a commitment to getting you what YOU want, not what is easy or (as with many dealers) what they want to sell. Paul got us a specific 3 series at the right price, with the perfect specs. Only 2 possible cars in the whole of California and he secured us our preferred one. At no point did he try and divert us to something easier to procure. He worked hard to get us what we really wanted. It’s been a couple of months now and my wife is so happy. Thanks, Paul!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy the car in good health and let me know if you need anything at all in the future.

Gor was awesome. Communication was excellent and he even got me a better model with more options for an even better price than I thought was possible. Delivered straight to my door. Signed all docs in under 5 minutes.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Congratulations again! Drive safe and enjoy in good health

2 Likes

Gor, it was a pleasure working with you. thanks for all your help… will reach out again when in market :slight_smile:

here is the pic of i3

1 Like

Many thanks to Paul and Gor for delivering me my bluestone metallic 530e. Hand delivered with everything signed in under 5 min. So much better than manually visiting the dealers. Will definitely reach out again in 3 years once my lease is up. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Thank you for your business (Again) @inoc
And thank you for your business as well @jtse106
Congratulations again to both of you guys, enjoy in good health and drive safe

Hey big thanks to Gor & Legends AG for helping me out with a new BMW 530e last month.
Called Gor with my specs and he had me into one at his normal-- exceedingly fair-- prices within 72 hours. Also, note that you do NOT have to step foot in the dealership; Legends will deliver to your doorstep or meet you halfway depending on where the car is sourced.
If you are not a full time Leasehacker but have contacted a few dealerships without any price breakthroughs, and need a car soon, then I highly recommend that you give Legends a call or text. Just know what you want as to year, color, options, etc and be ready to lease.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations again!

1 Like

Gor was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very simple straightforward process, 100% transparency, and a great price point on top of it all. My wife’s lease is up in a couple weeks and I will definitely be working with him again!

1 Like

Thank you again for your business Rick! Congratulations again and enjoy the car in good health

The best car leasing service I’ve ever had thanks to Gor on helping me find the almost impossible deal on the Jaguar f type. Really happy with the car and thanks a lot guys keep up the great work !!

1 Like

Congratulations again and enjoy your new convertible Jag in good health!

Got my M50i through Legends and couldn’t be happier. I wanted a very specific vehicle and when i found it Gor was quick to negotiate the price i was comfortable with. 15 minutes in finance for paperwork and we were on our way. Will be working on future deals with him for sure.

1 Like

Congratulations again on the new beast! Thank you for the kind words

Since dealerships are closed today, so are we. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Just Leased an m340i from Paul. This was the best experience I’ve had hands down using an auto broker. Talked to him for 2 days, got my car the day they ran my credit. Prices are very aggressive. Paperwork done In less than 15minutes, no hidden fees. 10/10 would recommend I’ll be back in 36 months!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Congrats again and enjoy the car in good health.

Never got around to posting this but working with Paul to get a car was the easiest experience I’ve had. Definitely will do it again.

1 Like