Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

Paul got me a great lease deal on a 2020 Lexus RX450h F Sport Performance. They met me partway between Fresno and LA. I will definitely do business with them again.

IMG_1186|666x500

1 Like

Thanks, Gor, for a smooth and easy process. For those considering Legends, the process was very easy, and Gor’s communication was excellent and transparent. There were no surprises and when we said we were ready to go, we had the car by the end of the day. The car was delivered right to my mom’s driveway. She’s very happy! I recommend them highly.

1 Like

Thank you for the positive reviews guys, glad we could help!

1 Like

Worked with Gor to close a deal on 2020 NX300 hybrid and had a great experience, clear and responsive communication throughout. I highly recommend these guys if you’re in the market to lease.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations again on the new car!

Been lurking this forum for couple months just to see what deals people were getting in case I happened to need a car. Fast forward to this past week and my family happened to need a car ASAP so I contacted Gor for his BMW spreadsheet. To my surprise, the deals were excellent and were far better than what the local dealerships were offering me. However, as I have never used a broker to purchase/lease a car before, I was hesitant at first but decided to pull the trigger as the price he quoted was far better and the color combo was unavailable at the local dealerships. To my surprise and delight, the process was very fast and Gor was patient with me throughout the process. He even had the car delivered to my home the same day even though I contacted him quite late in the day. I appreciate his professionalism, patience, and expertise in this car leasing process and would highly recommend getting a car through Gor. Thanks again Gor and I created this account just to leave a review because of how pleasantly surprised I was at this whole car leasing process. I will definitely contact you once again when I have to replace my other BMW lease at the end of this year!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the awesome review and congratulations again on the new car!

1 Like

I reached out to Gor last Sunday (Jan 5th) in search of an M340i and within an hour he sourced a car to the exact spec that I was looking for. We went from discussing the car that I wanted to filling out a credit app over the course of just a few text messages.

The car that he found wasn’t in his dealer network so it took a few days to get the logistics sorted out, but he kept me informed every step of the way. Fast forward six days (Jan 11th) and the car was delivered to my doorstep by Gor, Paul and a rep from the dealership.

I truly cannot overstate how easy Gor made this whole process. It took months for me to negotiate my last lease to a deal that I wanted. This time around, Gor made that happen in just a few hours. To top it off, both Gor and Paul were a blast to talk cars with. I think we talked about cars at delivery for more time than it took to get the deal done from start to finish!

Thanks to you both. We’ll definitely be doing business again in the future!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations again and enjoy your new car in good health! It was a pleasure

1 Like

Took delivery yesterday on my m340i, and I really don’t know what to say other than that my experience with Paul and Legends was absolutely amazing from start to finish.

This was my first time using a broker to do a lease deal and of course at first I did not know what to expect. But I could have never imagined how easy and painless the process would be.

Big big thanks to Paul for his responsiveness, patience, and help. Every person I know in the market to lease a car will be getting my recommendation to go through these guys.

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words. Congrats again and enjoy your car in good health.

Last week, I reached out to Legends Auto Group via Leasehackr direct message to begin the process of leasing my new car. In less than a day, Paul provided me with a terrific monthly price far better than I could find on my own for a 2019 Giulia Ti Sport. Plus, Paul was able to track down the car in one of the two color combos I wanted (Montecarlo Blue with tan interior). This past Thursday, Paul and Gor had the dealership deliver the Giulia to me at work at a time that worked best for my schedule. Paul and Gor walked me through the lease paperwork, showed me how everything worked in the car, and answered any questions I had before I drove home.

This was my first time using a lease broker, and I couldn’t be more appreciative of how smooth and stress-free the experience was working with Paul. He was remarkably knowledgable about every car I was considering. All of my text messages were responded to very quickly throughout the process (usually within minutes). Without having to set foot in a dealership, I ended up leasing an incredibly charming car well within my budget. Will definitely be recommending Legends to everyone I know in L.A. looking to lease or buy a new car.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Congrats again! Enjoy in good health.

Thanks to Gor and Legends Auto for helping out a family friend. I know she was picky but they figured it out !

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and for trusting us with your personal referrals!

1 Like

Wanted to give a shout-out to Paul from Legends Auto. I have leased multiple cars in the past and decided this time I would go through a broker, and I am glad I did. I reached out to Paul via text after finding them on Leasehackr and told him what I was looking for and he responded a short time later. A few more text and a couple phone calls later to arrange delivery and the deal was done. Thanks so much for the seamless process and for going out of your way to have the car delivered to me yesterday outside the LA area. My daughter loves the car and I will definitely use them again on future vehicles.

Thanks Paul!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Congrats again to your daughter!

Used Gor for my 2020 x5 m50i. Gotta say he was great to deal with, easy, super responsive and most importantly got a deal that my buddy in finance said was broken!

Nice to have a dealer direct deliver the car and not have to deal with the negotiation hassle.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words Evan, congratulations again and enjoy it in good health!

Big thanks to Gor and Paul for helping me out on getting the X3 with the exact features I was looking for. I felt like I sent y’all on a treasure hunt for a needle in a haystack but you guys were able to find it after a couple of days. I really appreciate everything especially dropping the car off at my home.

1 Like