Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

Thanks again for your business, looks good in that picture

Thank you Gor for helping me find a great deal on my new Lexus! I researched pricing from different sources, and Gor & Paul couldn’t be beat. I also appreciate how responsive and upfront Gor was to my questions throughout the process - it was a seamless experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend reaching out to Legends Auto Group and I look forward to working with them in the future!

1 Like

Thank you for the review Jeff! Congratulations again and enjoy your new car in good health

I want to share a positive review of Legends Auto Group. Sunday morning I texted Paul asking about a X3 lease. Within a few minutes I had a quote that I liked and closed the deal. He had the car delivered to my house and had my lease return picked up by a bmw genius. Super easy, transparent and quick. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Thank you for the positive review and congrats again! Enjoy the car in good health.

Reviews only…take questions to PM

LEGENDS AUTO GROUP is 100% Recommended!Don’t waste your time looking for another broker.

After months of research through leasehackrs and contacting a lot of BMW dealers that would keep playing games and simply being ineffective to talk to… I decided to go with a broker.

I texted Gor from Legends Auto Group, with a description of the exact car I wanted (options, color, est. msrp). From that point it was nothing but pure professionalism from his part. He would update me thru text on available options until we found the exact car I was looking for! Super patient and super easy to deal with. Within the next day after locking in the car we decided on an amazing price, I submitted a credit app and we scheduled a good day for delivery directly to my place. How cool is that!

Paperwork was easy and organized from his team and with a few signatures I was ready to jump into my new BMW. I have already recommended several friends and family to directly contact Gor to get their next car at the BEST possible deal with these LEGENDS! Thank you so much will be seeing you for my next lease.

3 Likes

Congratulations again on your new M340! That Dravit Gray is :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thanks to these guys I’m now driving a Lexus GX 460 for less than my Honda Pilot was costing me. They posted they had a demo available, I texted Gor, and 24 hours later we were in a dealership signing the (exactly as had been agreed upon) paperwork. And it would have been 8 hours if I had been available! I arrived at the dealership before Gor and the salesman there told me that he and his family always call Gor when they need a car, so think about that for a recommendation. Finally, he’s a cool, regular guy who I enjoyed talking to while we waited for the finance guy - Paul seems great too but he was closing a deal with another thrilled-looking customer so I didn’t talk to him much.

I cannot imagine I will ever again deal with this process on my own. Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Thanks again Mike! Congratulations again and enjoy in good health

Legends Auto Group is legit. Gor has been nothing short of awesome in helping us with our first ever lease. He got us the best deal on a 2019 Kia Niro LX and within 24 hours of agreeing on the purchase he had the dealership rep deliver the car to me with all the paperwork correct and ready without any hidden surprises.

Avoiding the dealership experience was by far the best part of the process and Gor was able to answer all my questions and really give us the confidence that we were working with a true professional!

If you are in the SoCal area and are looking for a lease you need to check out Legends Auto!

1 Like

Thank you for your business and congratulations again on the new car!

Legends Auto Group is the real deal. Awesome customer service and easy/seamless paperwork process. Got me an X5 at a great price and had the car in my driveway in under 2 days! Thanks again!

1 Like

Congratulations again and thank you once more for your business!

1 Like

I felt the need to throw Legends a shout out for their help this weekend. I have not purchsed my vehicle yet but Gor has been over the top helpful in helping me select the right car. Promptly returns texts and emails and is and absolute pleasure to work with. BMWs residual massacre on their 2020s threw a wrench in my plan but Gor has been helping me every step of the way. I have never worked with a broker but if the rest of this transaction goes as smoothly as I think it will i will be a lifetime customer. I will update with pictures and final comments once the transaction is complete…but seriously, give these guys a chance to earn your business.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!

These guys are the best! They helped me out with a great deal on an X1. That was the smoothest and easiest car experience ever. The car was even delivered to my house!

Thanks again guys!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words Byron, congratulations again!

I worked with Paul at Legends Auto Group. He helped me find a BMW X3 with the options that were most important to me and a solid deal without having the hassle of working directly with dealers and trying to negotiate the best price/terms myself. Within two days, he had the car delivered to my home and paperwork was just a few signatures out of the trunk of the vehicle. Paul was very responsive via text or a quick phone call and made the car leasing process easier than I have ever imagined. Thank you!

1 Like

Gor is the man… Got this home delivered on the weekend… wonderful to work with, very professional and responsive. Highly recommended… !!!

Working with him on another deal right now…

2 Likes