Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

Keep them coming!

1 Like

Thank you again to all the LH members that have done business with us last month/this month

2 Likes

A few more members from the last 2 days!

Thank you Paul and Gor for delivery of my new 330i! Super easy process, fast and responsive always, great price and best of all very accommodating to all my needs! When you get the best price you’ve seen by far and don’t even have to set foot in a stanky dealership to get a gorgeous new car…this is how it always should be. <3 !

2 Likes

Do you deal with Subarus in LA?

Thank you very much for the review. Enjoy the car in good health! :slightly_smiling_face:

Shout out to Paul from Legends Auto Group for delivery of my new 330i. Just like many of us on this site I was going into dealerships armed with knowledge and research from leasehackr - after months of failed attempts I was starting to burn out, and that’s when I came across a posting from Legends. I was skeptical at first as the prices they were offering seemed too good to be true, but I was quickly reassured by the amazing customer service. They are very responsive via call, text, email, and at all hours of the day, and literally walked me through the entire process, best part is, I didn’t have to step foot into another dealership and ended with up getting an amazing deal by Leasehackr’s standards. Paul handled everything from beginning to end and all I had to do was wait for my doorbell to ring. If you live in SoCal and are looking for a new lease, I highly recommend you check out Legends Auto Group. I’m already working with them again for my wife’s car. Thanks again guys! -Shariq

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words. Enjoy the car in good health bro!

Paul of Legends Auto Group is smart, knowledgeable, professional, and accommodating. He provided a level of customer service that far exceeded our expectations.

Paul reached out to me via the Leasehackr website after I posted one of the many quotes I received from local dealers. Although initially hesitant, I decided to give working with Paul a try. Since Paul’s services are free, I figured we had nothing to lose.

We decided on a very specific car, 2019 BMW X4 xDrive30i with M-sport, and had a very specific budget in mind. Unfortunately, the handful of cars, available within 500 miles of our zip code, cost more than we were willing to spend. Paul reassured us that he could get the exact car we wanted, at the price we wanted it. Seven days later, a car equipped with our preferred amenities was delivered from the BMW manufacturing facility in So. Carolina to our home in Irvine, CA. The total cost of the lease Paul negotiated is approximately $1500 less than the best quote and approximately $4000 less than the worst quote I obtained from dealers on cars with lower sticker prices (cars not equipped with an M-sport option package).

Paul was a pillar of politeness and professionalism throughout the process. He returned all phone calls and text messages within a 20-minute time frame. He answered every question in detail, assisted with selecting residualized options, and informed us of all available incentives and rebates. He was transparent and forthright each step of the way and delivered on every single promise made. He never pressured us to buy and maintained his cool during my “not-so-fine” moments.

Although we received Paul’s services free of charge, we would gladly pay for them in the future. Typically, when something or someone seems too good to be to true, it almost certainly is. Paul is the exception. He is worth his weight in gold.

5 Likes

Weird, the Jaguar Hornburg guy told me that.

Got a great deal today on the Lexus 450HL Premium thanks to Gor at Legends Auto Group.
Extremely transparent on the numbers and he accompanied us to the dealers and explained everything along the way. We were able to get in and out of the dealers in 2 hours flat despite the Memorial day crowds.
They have a great relationship with the dealers sales guys so there were no gimmicks.
Would recommend these guys in SoCal if you are looking for some killer deals.

1 Like

Thank you again for your business and congratulations on the new car!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lease Hero - SoCal Auto Broker Firm

Big props to Gor from Legends Auto Group. Gor was able to answer all my questions and was very professional and prompt throughout the entire process. He was willing to work with multiple dealers and even get a car from port to meet my desired specification. In addition, he kept his cool as we changed our minds a couple of times.

The car was delivered to my house by the time Gor stated and signing all the paperwork was a breeze.
The ease of everything was super helpful given that I have been busy with work and family. Most importantly, my 1.5 year old kid and wife are happy. On top of it all, I got a great deal.

We will definitely use Gor for our next car. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thank you again for your business Anthony, enjoy in good health!

I saw a blacked out Audi on the 101 today with only a legends auto plate… tell ya client temporary tags are required now! :laughing:

1 Like

People love the plate design so much they don’t want to take them off :man_shrugging: :joy:

3 Likes

I can’t say enough about how easy the process was using Legends Auto to get my new 530e. Paul found the exact car I wanted. It had all the options I had to have, and none of the ones that only would have cost me more money. Once we decided on a car, it was delivered to my front door and the paperwork only took about 10 mins. By far the easiest buying experience I have ever had, and a better price than I could find. This is the first time I was not stuck at the dealership with my kids for hours and hours. I highly recommend Legends and Paul if looking to lease a a new car.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind words, I really appreciate it. Enjoy the car in good health and let me know if you need anything!

I had spent quite some time talking with different brokers and dealers in the pursuit of my new lease and I say with full confidence that going with Gor was a no-brainer. I absolutely appreciate his patience and responsiveness when answering all of my (many) questions, as well as being able to find a car with the very specific options I requested.

I was more than happy with the deal he was able to provide me for the car, which easily edged out anyone else I was working with, and the entire process from going forward with the application, to delivery at my house could not have been easier.

Thank you again, Gor. In 3 years you can expect a call from me :slight_smile:

2 Likes