Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations again on your new BMW!

Paul & Gor is a exceptional and meticulous business. I appreciate both of their hard work and capability of getting a BMW X3 for my significant other. Paul was able to price out other brokers and also not BS like others. I appreciate this as a sales professional.

Looking forward to my M550i soon with Legends Auto!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, look forward to working with you again. Drive safe and enjoy in good health.

Big thanks to Paul & Gor for helping us with leasing new X3.
This is the 2nd time for us working with them. Easy transaction!

Returned 2019 330i and replaced it with 2022 X3 sDrive.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, drive safe and enjoy in good health.

I bought a 330e a few weeks ago from legendsauto. Everything, I mean “everything” was so smooth and professional. I’ve dealt with a couple of brokers in the past. Seriously, legendsauto’s service is not even comparable. Price is honest and unbeatable. No hassle whatsoever. Everything is up front and you get what you were promised. These guys work for you, and more importantly, they are on your side! Another one I want to point out is their after service. If you have a problem with your vehicle (however minor), they will find a solution. I highly recommend legendsauto.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, congratulations and enjoy it in good health.

Probably the easiest and best car deal I’ve done and I’ve done hundreds. Found me the exact car I was looking for, payment was way cheaper than several dealerships quoted, did everything over the phone and had car delivered as advertised. Don’t hesitate to reach out and don’t waste your time shopping shopping around. Contact and trust theses guys to get it done, they are the real deal!

1 Like

Gor made everything easy and I got my vehicle with no problems. The BMW 330e came clean with a carwash and brand new. I appreciate it

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Congratulations again and enjoy it in good health

Paul and Gor were amazing. Lease deals are hard to come by these days and I wasn’t sure what I was going to do when my 330i lease came up due. Paul responded back right away and helped me find a fully loaded X3 within 24 hours at the same price dealerships were offering me for the base model. Paul and Gor are my guys now - going to them for all my car needs! Made the process easy, no bs, and really nice genuine dudes. Thanks again P+G!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, congratulations and enjoy the car in good health.

These guys work wonders! Offer best pricing, convenience and are straight forward through the whole process, don’t hesitate to do business with them.

1 Like

Gor helped me with a EQS SUV lease a couple of days ago.
By far the best car leasing experience ever !!
We were in and out of the dealership in about 35-40 minutes with our EQS.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, congratulations again and enjoy it in good health.

1 Like

1 Like

Have gotten several cars from Gor over the past few years. Always a great experience, love the latest. makes getting in a new car much easier, and end up saving money and time

4 Likes

Congratulations again on the new Bentley, drive safe and enjoy in good health

First time working with Paul and Gor. Didn’t know what to expect trying to make a deal over the phone but these guys are the real deal. Texted them Sunday morning with what I was looking for not expecting a response until Monday. Got a text around 4:00 the same day offering pricing significantly lower than the 4-5 dealerships I visited during the past couple weeks. Car was delivered clean and exactly as described by 8:30 that evening. I’ll be coming to these guys first the next time I’m looking to get a new car. Thanks again!