Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

Great experience with Gor in SoCal… Gor was the most consistent and quick to answer from availability questions to general lease questions over the last 3-4 years, but we never got to close a deal… until 3 weeks ago. Gor sourced a great EQS SUV deal when most others had run out (post the RV reduction etc.) Great experience overall, and Gor was a great advocate for us throughout with a remote buying experience. We could not be happier with our vehicle. He also made it a breeze to sell a trade-in that was easier than Carvana / Vroom / Autonation (I’ve sold to all 3). Thanks again Gor! The family couldn’t be happier with the purchase.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and enjoy the new car in good health :pray:

Four years and five deals since my first review, Paul has earned his place as my friends’ and family’s tried and true, “go-to” car shopping resource.

What sets Paul apart is his forthrightness, work ethic, and willingness to go the extra mile. At the height of the car shortage, my partner insisted on a luxury black SUV with specific amenities. Paul miraculously managed to find the perfect car at a discount. When our friends expressed fear over the lease return process, Paul arranged to have their leased vehicle picked up and a new vehicle delivered to their home.

That’s Paul. Whatever we need, whatever we want…Paul finds a trajectory and the best deal in town to boot. He is irreplaceable.

1 Like

Worked with Paul to lease Audi Q5 last week. I had never had such a smooth, seamless car purchasing/leasing experience before! This was my first time leasing the car, and it went just too easy. It was completed within a few hours of texting and some calls. There were no gimmicks or surprises during the process, and Paul answered my questions in a very professional, prompt manner.

I look forward to working with them in a few years again :smiley: Thank you, Paul!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Drive safe and enjoy in good health.

Worked with the legends at Legends on my Q8 lease. Everything is done within a matter of hours. From car selection to deal structure to delivery there couldn’t be an easier process. 100% recommended for a non bullshit fast response group of guys that know what they’re doing.

1 Like

Was referred to Gor by a friend who recommended him highly. Just leased a SQ5 sportback from him. Very smooth, very fast, very easy process and great deal. Will definitely be back for the next one!

1 Like

I just leased a 2024 Q8 E-Tron from Paul, he was very helpful in answering all my questions and providing quotes quickly. Received a quote in the morning and the car was delivered by the afternoon, smooth process and will definitely work with him in the future.

1 Like

Texted 3 different ppl from the forum around 10am.

Paul was the first to reply. Told him what i wanted. He told me what he had. Told him id get back to him. Few hrs later I told him we wanted to move forward. He told me what he needed, I sent him what was requested and by 3pm he texted me the car was in route with a 4pm eta. Had to change the meeting address last min and he made it work.

Great experience, highly recommend.
No bs. Stright to buisness. Great working with you Paul. Class act

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, drive safe and enjoy in good health.

I’ll start by saying that I am not someone who typically posts on forums to share my experience, positive or negative but my experience with Paul definitely needs to be shared with others.

Around Thanksgiving, I had contacted Paul via text for a Mercedes Benz E350 lease for my parents. Paul’s prompt and professional response made me feel that I was in the right hands from the very start.

He came back with the numbers and options and provided a few different pathways to how I could secure a lease. Unfortunately on my end, my folks were a bit picky with the color so there was some delay in moving forward. Paul was very patient and never pressured us into going with something else.

Ultimately, my parents were fine with one of the options provided and from there, things moved swiftly. To note, all of this communication was done via text which was absolutely convenient for myself. I never would have imagined this whole process to be so smooth without ever having to drive to a dealership!

On the day of delivery, with the holiday season, there was no driver to be found so Paul graciously offered to send a car for my parents and they were driven up to his office and everything was completed within an hour.

Paul, thank you SO incredibly much for your expert help and assistance with this entire process. You are a consummate professional and I will look nowhere else in the future.

1 Like

Big shout out to Gor! He got us our first BMW ever! Located in the Bay Area, we are far from good deals from our local dealerships. Gor was able to get me more than 7% off MSRP on this beautiful BMW X7 in stock with only the packages that we wanted! In the Bay Area, I would be lucky to get anything between 3 to 4% off. My wife has been super happy with the purchase and I am going to have a few great nights :slight_smile: Thank you, Gor and his team! My next one (hopefully an M2) will be from Gor too! Not gonna give my business anywhere else!
Weather is bad today so I took the pic in the garage. Sorry for the mess haha.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations again :pray:

Can’t recommend Paul at Legends enough! Seamless transaction from start to finish for my BMW X5. Within the day, Paul located my ideal build, offered a great price and delivered to my house the following day. Trust me, you will not miss out on the dealer experience.

Look no further for your leasing needs, I will definitely be using Legends again for the next vehicle. Thank you again!

2 Likes