Legends Auto Group - SoCal Auto Brokers

Paul and Gor are the best! Just worked with them to get a sweet GLB 250 for my wife. She couldn’t be happier and it was the easiest car buying experience i’ve ever had. Thank you guys, looking forward to working with you again in the future.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words Ilya. Congrats again and enjoy in good health.

Paul helped me get a 2022 330i just the other week and it was a very smooth and easy process. Got the car one day after giving him a call and filling out the forms.

They have the best prices on here from what I can see and they are very transparent, there aren’t any hidden fees or random costs like when you go to the dealership.

Highly reccomend to use them and I hope to do business again in the future.

1 Like

Paul is the plug! I hit him up in February because I was literally so over all these other dealers bsing me. He literally found the exact spec 330i I wanted for my little sister, down to the love cockpit and shadowline. He’s amazing and literally got the car for me the next afternoon. I’ve never seen anyone work that fast. Everyone else was trying to convince me to opt out of certain options I requested in order to get the deal on any 330 they found. Negotiated the deal to something reasonable and got the bmw dealership to drive it down. 10/10 would recommend.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, drive safe and enjoy in good health.

Thank you for the kind words, Mary. Drive safe and enjoy in good health.

First time working with a broker, definitely recommend it to everyone. Excellent service and fast paperwork. Will definitely buy my next car with them as well. Got the car one day after filling out the forms.

1 Like

Paul helped me to get my first lease and a good deal on this 2022 X3. Highly recommend him to everyone. Excellent service and quick responses. Thanks to him, he got me this car in no time.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, Suvajit. Drive safe and enjoy in good health.

Paul is amazing! After reaching out to multiple dealerships and brokers, Paul came through with a deal that could not be beat. They really do have the best prices! Paul was really responsive and made the process really easy (even with my trade-in). My car was delivered the next day to my home. Thanks, Paul! Can’t wait for my next vehicle!

1 Like

We recently returned to Paul and Gor for another BMW lease, and as with our past experiences they are responsive, competitive, professional. We’ll be back in touch next year for another one!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, looking forward to it. Drive safe and enjoy in good health.

1 Like

Gor was great! Everything was smooth and seamless! They even had it delivered to my house and signed everything in like 5 mins! Thanks again Got!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations again on your new BMW!

Paul & Gor is a exceptional and meticulous business. I appreciate both of their hard work and capability of getting a BMW X3 for my significant other. Paul was able to price out other brokers and also not BS like others. I appreciate this as a sales professional.

Looking forward to my M550i soon with Legends Auto!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, look forward to working with you again. Drive safe and enjoy in good health.

Big thanks to Paul & Gor for helping us with leasing new X3.
This is the 2nd time for us working with them. Easy transaction!

Returned 2019 330i and replaced it with 2022 X3 sDrive.

Thank you.

1 Like