Leasy Deals-Broker Serving New York , New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Beyond

Thank you Blake! It was a pleasure :slightly_smiling_face:

Another great experience! Completely hassle free. I knew which vehicle I wanted but just didn’t have the time to go car shopping since I’m moving this week and @LeasyDeals took care of everything!

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Thank you! It was a pleasure assisting you.

First things first, Louis is the best!!

I reached out to Louis in Jan this year to get some quotes on Mazda-cx5.
He was super responsive and was able to provide me with final numbers really quick.

Unfortunately, I had to travel back to my home country due to some emergency and was not able to finalize the deal. Louis was super understanding and supportive even though I had to back out in the last moment.

After I came back, first thing I did was contacted Louis again, I was planning to get CX-5 GT with PREM package initially but changed my mind after I did some test drives.
After looking at the vehicle closely i was more than happy with what Touring with preferred package has to offer. And Louis being the best was always happy to change things when requested. He was able to provide final quotes for the touring in couple of hours.

Once we finalised over text, the experience at the dealership was awesome.
By the time I went in, my papers were already ready to be signed. And it took me about 30 mins to finalize everything and dive back home with the car I really loved.

1 Like

Thank you Pritam it was a pleasure!

Hi,

It was my first time leasing a car with a broker. Super fast response for all questions & communications. He knows what he can & can’t, and is working hard to satisfy customers.

Strongly recommends him.

1 Like

Thank you Seong! It was truly a pleasure assisting you.

Got a great deal on my XC60. Process was easy & Louis did great job finding my new ride.I’ll never go to a dealer again. Thanks for the help !

1 Like

Thank you @CamoWhale it was a pleasure Assisting you!

I contacted several brokers and in the end went with Leasy. His communication and timely responses make the process a breeze.

Thanks, the XC90 is sweet!

1 Like

Thank you @saltybp it was pleasure assisting you

Thank you to Louis for getting two cars done for my Nephew and Brother. He did it fast, super awesome price. Easy to work with, super responsive. And made sure the deal was done right till the very end. Honestly with a broker like this, I would lease any car with him in the future. Thank you for everything. You made my family very happy and they loved the dealer as well.

2 Likes

Thank you @Meech it was a pleasure assisting you

I want to start out by saying Louis is the most patient, professional person I know. Trust me we( my wife and I) questioned everything throughout the process. This did not deter him from getting us an awesome deal on a Madza cx5. Louis did the heavy lifting and all we had to do was sign. It doesn’t get any better than that. I will never visit a dealership after this experience. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @DessyT It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife!

Wanted to leave a review here as it was such a great experience working with Louis, from start to finish everything was extremely prompt and to the point, helped answer any questions I had, and delivered exactly as promised. The xc40 deal brokered here was exactly the numbers I was meet with at the dealership detailed throughout and the dealership experience was fantastic. Thanks again!

1 Like

I can’t say thank you enough to Louis! He is absolutely amazing! From start to finish he was kind, professional and very patient. He answered ALL of my questions and addressed my concerns in a timely manner. His constant communication helped to alleviate my anxieties. With his awesome talent and expertise, he was able to find the car and secure an awesome deal. I’m so grateful and very happy!! Thanks again!!

1 Like

Thank you @Efruman It was a pleasure assisting you!

Thank you @fee128 It was my pleasure!

Louis was great with helping me get a Hyundai Elantra! I contacted him on a Sunday and got my car Monday night! He was responsive and patient! Would definitely reach out to him again

1 Like