Leasy Deals-Broker Serving New York , New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Beyond

Hello Folks,

My name is Louie, and I work out of the NY/NJ metro area. And I am here to provide excellent value to all the delightful members of the LH community.

I work with most brands, but mainly focus on Volvo, Acura, Lexus, BMW. I enjoy the art of finding the best deal. So naturally I want to help others achieve just that! The best deal! The best value!

I have over a decade of experience serving in various dealership roles from sales to management. And look forward to applying that knowledge to assist everyone in the LH community.

My fee ranges from $399-$599 depending on deal and or brand.

Please reach me via Phone, PM, Email:
Cell: 201-500-8749
Email: Leasyleasing@gmail.com
@LeasyDeals

Thank you!
Louie!

1 Like

Louis is super friendly and helpful!
I was a little bit worried because there were not so many reviews.
The process was so smooth that everything was handled within 2 days.
Thank you again for the great service!

3 Likes

Thank you Vincent! It was a pleasure assisting you

1 Like

I just wanted to give a big shoutout to @LeasyDeals. I had been reading every thread and absorbing every ounce of information that I could had for several months, knowing that my wife’s lease was coming to an end. I personally had never leased a vehicle before so I was a complete newbie to the entire process. Keeping that in mind, as well as the fact that I have three children and absolutely zero free time, I decided to hire a broker. And I will say, boy am I glad I did! Louie helped my wife and I along the entire process: from helping me sell our car on vroom, to the credit app, to the insurance on the new vehicle. I had been waiting for the “catch” the entire time, especially while at the dealer. To my surprise, all of the numbers matched exactly what the spreadsheet and calculator had said. That alone was surprising to me and when the dealer did not try to upsell my wife and I on a single thing I was even more surprised. Needless to say I am very appreciative of the deal that Louie got for me and I know for a fact that I never would have had the time or energy to replicate the deal, or even come close for that matter. Again, thank you so much, and I highly recommend @LeasyDeals!

Very happy with our new ride!

2 Likes

Thank you Tom, It was a pleasure assisting you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Louis was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. He was patient and thorough in providing us different configurations and price points. He answered all our questions and helped us weigh out the options. He spent real, quality time guiding us through the decision. Ultimately we weren’t able to move forward with the deal but that wasn’t completely on our side. I would highly recommend @LeasyDeals professionalism and service to anyone who is searching for the best deal.

1 Like

Thanks to Louis. I just got the vehicle today. The whole process at the dealership was as smooth as butter. I think I spent about 30 mins total. Just signed the related documents and paid the payment as discussed. No surprises or catches. I was very impressed by how things work this way vs. spending hours at the dealership. It was a bit of driving for me but it was worth it!

2 Likes

Thank you Brian! It was a pleasure assisting you . And look forward to doing so in the future as well. Thank you

I was pleasantly surprised how easy leasing a car through a broker would be! I despise car shopping so when I came across leasehackr I contacted Louis and he seamlessly walked me through the process. Not only did he get me a fantastic deal on my Volvo S60, he had it delivered to my home too! I never stepped foot into a dealership or needed to make a phone call. Thank you Louis for everything! The car is even better than I imagined!

1 Like

Thank you @C_D it was a pleasure assisting you both. And I look forward to assisting you in the future as well. Thank you

I just wanted to add that we just used @LeasyDeals to lease a new xc90. Louis is awesome, my wife isn’t the most decisive person when it comes to pulling the trigger. But after 4 false starts, Louis was very patient and our beautiful new car arrived on Tuesday. Our lease for our other car is up in April and we have already asked him to start looking.

1 Like

Thank you Tom it was a pleasure assisting you both. And I look forward to getting you your second car!

I leased my new Volvo with Louis and everything went well. His offer was substantially cheaper than any other offer I got, and the transaction went smoothly and the car is looking good. He kept me updated with status and news and helped things move forward. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the business. It was truly a pleasure assisting you.

@LeasyDeals thank you so much for the great infinity QX60 deal and smooth process! Louis is super responsive and knowledgeable person!

2 Likes

Thank you Marina! It was a pleasure assisting you.

Louis

I would advise NOT using LeasyDeals! I have done better deals in the past than this guy. Luis claims to be taking a $600 deposit and it’s not until later you find out that this is his fee. Also, when you goto the dealer it’s not a sign and drive. For us, we showed up and the dealer asked us to fill out the same paperwork and info that we provided to Luis beforehand. For us, the dealer didn’t even have the correct lease terms. It was for lack of a better term, a shitshow! The deal ended up to be a horrible and aggravating experience.

LeasyDeals really gives this forum a bad name with lease brokers like him acting like parasites. I’m open to seeing good reviews about this guy but my experience was awful and cost me money!

I would be very cautious if you choose to use this guy. I guess I shouldn’t have expected more from someone who doesn’t have many reviews, so I take some responsibility for using LeasyDeals.

1 Like

Sorry you had a bad experience. We try our best to ensure customer satisfaction. Hope you enjoy your new car. Thank you

I’ve been a leasehackr lurker forever. I used what I learned about leasing to lease my first Mazda Cx-5 GT for $289 with TTF DAS. We recently had a newborn and I just didn’t have the time to go look, haggle and hunt for a deal. I looked through and spoke with a few brokers on here, but Louis seemed to stick.

My wife and I had some requirements we wanted to meet such as 3 rows, blinds in the second row seats, panoramic roof. I came across Louis’ Volvo post and it was only 2 days before it was in my driveway.

Louis had made the process simple, smooth and fast. With a newborn in the house, I was surprised to receive responses back from Louis at all hours of the day and appreciate the ease with which we were able to get through the process! The car is a beauty and a beast!

I would gladly work with Louis again and I highly recommended working with him if you’re in the market!

1 Like

I would advise NOT using LeasyDeals! I have done better deals in the past than this guy. Luis claims to be taking a $600 deposit and it’s not until later you find out that this is his fee. Also, when you goto the dealer it’s not a sign and drive. For us, we showed up and the dealer asked us to fill out the same paperwork and info that we provided to Luis beforehand. For us, the dealer didn’t even have the correct lease terms. It was for lack of a better term, a shitshow! The deal ended up to be horrible, an aggravating experience and really gives this forum a bad name with lease brokers like him acting like parasites. I’m open to seeing good reviews about this guy but my experience was awful and cost me money!